Author Topic: Twice-deported, MS-13 gang suspect on El Salvador's most wanted list arrested in Virginia  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fox News
Twice-deported, MS-13 gang suspect on El Salvador's most wanted list arrested in Virginia

Louis Casiano
Wed, December 28, 2022 at 10:34 PM EST·1 min read
A fugitive listed as one of El Salvador's top 100 most wanted criminals was arrested in Virginia earlier this month despite being deported to his home country twice before.

Herberth Bonilla-Garcia, 40, was taken into custody on Dec. 1 by officers with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's department of Enforcement and Removal Operations.

HONDURAS DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY OVER GANG VIOLENCE IN THE COUNTRY

ICE deports El Salvadoran fugitive
Herberth Bonilla-Garcia, 40, who is listed as one of El Salvador's 100 most wanted criminals, was captured in Virginia on Dec. 1.

"Herberth Bonilla-Garcia has a history of unlawfully entering the U.S. and this time he apparently did so to escape justice in his home country," said Assistant Field Office Director Erik Weiss of ERO Washington, D.C. "The United States is not a safe haven for the world’s criminals."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twice-deported-ms-13-gang-033421152.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson