Author Topic: Border encounters exceed 617,000 so far in fiscal year 2023, a record high  (Read 139 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS Published December 29, 2022 9:18am EST
Border encounters exceed 617,000 so far in fiscal year 2023, a record high
More than 6,000 border encounters are reported every day, according to CBP sources
Chris PandolfoBy Chris Pandolfo , Griff Jenkins | Fox News

America is less safe under the Biden admin's border policies: Mark Brnovich
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton and Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich weigh in on new footage of illegal migrants trying to break into a home and President Biden's handling of the border crisis on 'Hannity.'

A record high number of migrant encounters were reported at the U.S. border since the start of FY 2023, as thousands of people are crossing into the country each day, according to Customs and Border Protection sources.

As of Thursday, there have been 617,250 total migrant encounters at the border since Oct. 1, a new record for the months of October, November, and December. CBP sources tell Fox News there is an average of 6,858 encounters each day.

Of the 617, 250 total encounters, 186,573 migrants were expelled under the Title 42 public health order – leaving the majority of 430,677 migrants released into the United States.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-encounters-exceed-617000-so-far-fiscal-year-2023-record-high
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 05:25:28 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson