Author Topic: Germany’s ZDF Public Television Suggests Bathing Once a Week Would Be Beneficial  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Germany’s ZDF Public Television Suggests Bathing Once a Week Would Be Beneficial
10 hours ago Guest Blogger 33 Comments
From the NoTricksZone

By P Gosselin

Private daily showers to become a luxury for the privileged and wealthy in Germany?

“What if we showered/bathed only once a week?”

You won’t shower any more, and you’ll be happy, German ZDF broadcaster suggests. Image cropped from ZDF kugelzwei.

What the BBC is to Great Britain, are what the WDR and ARD public broadcasting are to Germany in terms of television and radio presence.

Just some weeks ago, the Instagram site of WDR kugelzwei presented some tips that save heat and energy for citizens to consider: showering only once a week.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/12/28/germanys-zdf-public-television-suggests-bathing-once-a-week-would-be-beneficial/
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 04:29:39 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Might be some merit in that.  Rancid Crabtree went to great extremes to avoid baths, showers, or anything, which might harm his protective crust.

After acquiring a good crust he knew that being out in a day of high humidity, or even a little rain wouldn't do harm, but soap and water were out of the question.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This suggestion might go over better with the French...
(runnin' and hidin'...)