Author Topic: 7 JUMPS, 7 CONTINENTS, 7 DAYS: TRIPLE 7 EXPEDITION WILL SET RECORDS, BENEFIT GOLD STAR FAMILIES  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
7 JUMPS, 7 CONTINENTS, 7 DAYS: TRIPLE 7 EXPEDITION WILL SET RECORDS, BENEFIT GOLD STAR FAMILIES
December 28, 2022 ·Jenna Biter

Triple 7 skydiving record attempt
From left to right, Triple 7 team members Logan Stark, Jariko Denman, and Glenn Cowan prepare for a skydive on a training trip from Dec. 5 through 7, 2022, to Complete Parachute Solutions in Coolidge, Arizona. Legacy Expeditions photo.

Coolidge, Ariz. — A ground crew member tipped his head back and searched the sky for parachutes.

More than a mile up, the Triple 7 Expedition jump team was falling toward earth. One by one, canopies ballooned against the wide Arizona sky — orange, blue, gray, red.

Within seconds, eight parachutes were inflated, and the jumpers turned to fly toward the 50-meter patch of grass.

On cue, the ground crewman sprinted to a line of smoke canisters laid out in the dirt. He pulled a pin on each and stepped back. Red smoke billowed into the air.

Above, the jumpers reacted, maneuvering to avoid flying over the smoke, setting up their landing patterns parallel to the red clouds.

https://www.coffeeordie.com/triple-7-skydiving-record
« Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 01:27:27 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson