Author Topic: Book: Joe Biden Doesn’t Trust His Secret Service, Fears ‘MAGA Sympathizers’ in Ranks  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Book: Joe Biden Doesn’t Trust His Secret Service, Fears ‘MAGA Sympathizers’ in Ranks

Wendell Husebø28 Dec 20228
3:43

President Joe Biden reportedly does not trust the Secret Service to protect him, even though the agency has appeared to slow-walk disclosing documents related to Hunter Biden’s alleged gun violations.

According to Chris Whipple’s new book, “The Fight of His Life: Inside Joe Biden’s White House,” Biden does not trust the Secret Service because some of them allegedly do not support him politically.

“A bigger problem was Biden’s discomfort with his Secret Service detail; some of them were MAGA sympathizers. He didn’t trust them,” Whipple wrote. “The Secret Service is full of white ex-cops from the South who tend to be deeply conservative.”

Whipple makes Biden appear paranoid since he assumed the Oval Office. “Surrounded by a new phalanx of strangers, Biden couldn’t help but wonder, Do these people really want me here?” Whipple said.

The report about the appearance of Joe Biden’s paranoia comes after conservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed earlier in December the Secret Service has found hundreds of documents it previously denied having in relation to the probe into Hunter’s alleged gun violations. Breitbart News reported about the scandal:

Judicial Watch has been investigating if the Secret Service protected Hunter from scrutiny after the president’s son revealed in a 2019 text message the FBI got involved in the case of a missing firearm tossed in a Delaware dumpster by Hunter’s former sister-in-law-turned-lover. Nobody was charged with wrongdoing, according to reports.

Text messages purportedly from Hunter reveal what appears to be a contradiction in an official Secret Service statement, which claims the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.” Yet Hunter’s text messages say “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

The gun store owner who sold the weapon to Hunter reportedly refused to supply the paperwork to the Secret Service when they allegedly sought to retrieve it at the time of the incident, suspecting the agency’s officers would keep the documents away from scrutiny.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/28/book-joe-biden-doesnt-trust-his-secret-service-fears-maga-sympathizers-in-ranks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Add "paranoid mofo" to the list of Pedo Joe's psychological traits.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's amusing, because Trump hired his own security because he didn't trust the SS either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

Well, paranoia is a big part of Alzheimer's.

Online mountaineer

“A bigger problem was Biden’s discomfort with his Secret Service detail; some of them were MAGA sympathizers. He didn’t trust them,” Whipple wrote. “The Secret Service is full of white ex-cops from the South who tend to be deeply conservative.”
Add "bigoted" to "paranoid." Of course, everyone from the South is mega MAGA, I suppose.  *****rollingeyes*****

What a stereotyping idiot. If the USSS agents don't like Biden a lot, it's because he's a pants-soiling lying old fool, not because they have some deep enduring loyalty to the previous president.

And you're right, paranoia is common among those with dementia. I've seen it first hand.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Add "bigoted" to "paranoid." Of course, everyone from the South is mega MAGA, I suppose.  *****rollingeyes*****

What a stereotyping idiot. If the USSS agents don't like Biden a lot, it's because he's a pants-soiling lying old fool, not because they have some deep enduring loyalty to the previous president.

And you're right, paranoia is common among those with dementia. I've seen it first hand.

lol....Pedo Joe thinks he's being by protected by Buford T. Justice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden doesn’t trust Secret Service, said agent lied about dog bite: book
By Steven Nelson   
December 28, 2022 5:05pm

President Biden doesn’t speak about sensitive matters in front of the Secret Service and told a friend that he thought an agent lied about being bitten on the leg last year by then-first dog Major, according to a new book — despite internal emails indicating the German shepherd bit agents eight days in a row.

“Look, the Secret Service are never up here. It didn’t happen,” Biden reportedly said while pointing out the location of the alleged attack on the second floor of the White House.

Biden thought “somebody was lying … about the way the incident had gone down,” author Chris Whipple writes in “The Fight of His Life,” according to excerpts published by The Independent ahead of the book’s Jan. 17 release.

The president’s attitude about the dog incident reportedly is part of a broader distrust of the security agency by the main figure it is supposed to protect.

Whipple, a respected expert on West Wing management, writes that Biden has been suspicious of the Secret Service since taking office, apparently believing that many rank-and-file agents supported former President Donald Trump.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/12/28/biden-doesnt-trust-secret-service-said-agent-lied-about-dog-bite-book/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Captain Queeg has nothing on old Brandon.

Paranoia is often linked to memory loss in people with Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia. It's a fairly common symptom that typically begins in the middle stages of dementia and can last into the later stages.