Author Topic: German euthanasia clinics refusing unvaccinated customers  (Read 792 times)

Offline Kamaji

German euthanasia clinics refusing unvaccinated customers
« on: December 28, 2022, 07:16:30 pm »
German euthanasia clinics refusing unvaccinated customers

26 November 2021

Irony has been declared many times in this pandemic but now, from Covid-riddled Germany comes the final proof: you can’t kill yourself now unless you’ve been vaccinated. As European countries battle to limit the spread of the virus, Verein Sterbehilfe – the German Euthanasia Association – has issued a new directive, declaring it will now only help those who have been vaccinated or recovered from the disease. In a statement, the association said:

Euthanasia and the preparatory examination of the voluntary responsibility of our members willing to die require human closeness. Human closeness, however, is a prerequisite and breeding ground for coronavirus transmission. As of today, the 2G rule applies in our association, supplemented by situation-related measures, such as quick tests before encounters in closed rooms.

‘Close encounters in closed rooms’ – what a fabulous German euphemism for assisted suicide. The term ‘2G’ meanwhile refers to a system which only allows free movement for leisure activities for the geimpft oder genese— ‘vaccinated or recovered.’ God forbid that a person without the jab should try to end it all – talk about a vaccine passport to the afterlife…

Source:  https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/german-euthanasia-clinics-refusing-unvaccinated-customers/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: German euthanasia clinics refusing unvaccinated customers
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 07:25:13 pm »
Was about to start with Babylon Bee strikes again, but.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 07:26:35 pm »
Was about to start with Babylon Bee strikes again, but.........

Yup.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 07:33:00 pm »
That is about the funniest, most ridiculous headline I have ever read. LOL
Reminds me of the old joke about the Muslim suicide bomber who couldn't go on the mission. He called in sick.

Europe really has gone crazy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 07:34:21 pm »
Oh, come on!!

The story can’t be real, can it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2022, 07:35:54 pm »
Odd.  I thought there was a vocal group of people who were in favor of forced euthanasia for the unvaxxed?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 08:29:37 pm »
Why don't Germany, Canada and the other insane countries let their citizens just skip the middleman and go right to this?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2022, 10:08:19 pm »
GT posts:
"Why don't Germany, Canada and the other insane countries let their citizens just skip the middleman and go right to this?"

Have you seen THIS yet?
The "Sarco Pod":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarco_pod

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2022, 11:16:41 pm »
GT posts:
"Why don't Germany, Canada and the other insane countries let their citizens just skip the middleman and go right to this?"

Have you seen THIS yet?
The "Sarco Pod":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarco_pod

What a sad world we live in that someone would actually devise a machine to kill others.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2022, 11:50:01 am »
I reckon you just have to be real 'healthy' to kill yourself.

Kinda like swabbing the guy's arm before lethal injection so he doesn't get an infection.

**nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2022, 12:42:50 pm »
Do the convicts on death row have to be vaccinated?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2022, 12:50:02 pm »
What this proves with a glaring neon sign is that vaccinations have nothing to do with 'health'. Vaccinations and masks are and always have been symbols of obedience to the State. Like a swastika was in the 1930s.

If the vaccination was intended to prevent illness and death, and you are at the clinic to die, then why would it matter? In this case Germany is using the vaccination like Catholics use 'last rights'. We are not going to kill you until you pledge loyalty and obedience to the State on your way out.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2022, 12:53:22 pm »
Seems like a bullet is easier, no?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2023, 10:54:35 am »
What this proves with a glaring neon sign is that vaccinations have nothing to do with 'health'. Vaccinations and masks are and always have been symbols of obedience to the State. Like a swastika was in the 1930s.

If the vaccination was intended to prevent illness and death, and you are at the clinic to die, then why would it matter? In this case Germany is using the vaccination like Catholics use 'last rights'. We are not going to kill you until you pledge loyalty and obedience to the State on your way out.
"Last Rites" have nothing to do with killing someone. It is an opportunity for a Catholic to confess their sins, if still able, and receive absolution, otherwise, to be prayed for at the time of or after their passing.

Going to the clinic to die is a choice to end life, not a 'natural' death, and not a sacrament.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2023, 07:28:01 pm »
German precision for the insane.  How nice!

:2popcorn: