Author Topic: Video: Biden COVID Czar FINALLY Admits the Truth About Masks. "There's no study in the world that sh  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: Biden COVID Czar FINALLY Admits the Truth About Masks
"There's no study in the world that shows that masks work that well."
December 28, 2022 by Frontpage Magazine 3 Comments

In this new video, White House Covid Response Coordinator Dr. Ashish Jha openly admits that “there is no study in the world that shows that masks work that well” to cut respiratory infections, “so you’ll never get the benefit of year round mandatory masking”. Don’t miss it!

https://www.frontpagemag.com/video-biden-covid-czar-finally-admits-the-truth-about-masks/
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 05:17:45 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You can bet your sweet bippy the WH will deny this and come up with some BS comment about it. *look*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have said that from day 1, with my public health experience.

They are effective short term, if there are highly infective vectors that one might come in contact with.  Use it, then get out of that area, and dispose.

OTOH, long term use causes you to breath in concentrated expiration  pathogens that accumlate on the mask.  You literally can make yourself sick with your own mask.   This because pathogenic vectors not only can get a foothold by their presence but have a better chance if they are in larger quantities.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.