Author Topic: Geoengineering scheme launched to DIM the sun, POLLUTE the skies and FREEZE Earth’s ocean water  (Read 239 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Geoengineering scheme launched to DIM the sun, POLLUTE the skies and FREEZE Earth’s ocean water
Tuesday, December 27, 2022 by: Mike Adams

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

(Natural News) A climate cult company called “Make Sunsets” wants virtue signaling companies to pay it to pollute the skies and dim the sun, cooling planet Earth and causing ocean levels to plummet as the world’s life-giving water is locked up in ice.

The company’s CEO is literally named “Iseman” (Iceman) like some sort of globalist villain out of a Batman movie. He admits in a statement to MIT Technology Review (link below) that his operation is a kind of “cult” and says that it is “morally wrong” to allow full sunlight, warmth, ocean habitats and liquid water to persist on planet Earth at their current levels, pledging to pollute the skies and dim the sun to combat so-called “climate change.”

The way to stop climate change, he insists, is to radically change the climate with a risky, unproven and scientifically  ill-conceived global terraforming operation that would affect photosynthesis, food crops, ocean levels, phytoplankton and habitat for aquatic ecosystems around the world.

And it’s all being done in the name of “science” and fighting “climate change.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-27-geoengineering-scheme-launched-to-dim-the-sun.html
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 04:26:30 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Yay for acid rain.  1970s eco-disasters will soon be back in vogue, again.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I am convinced the collective IQ of man in general is dropping like a rock. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

I am convinced the collective IQ of man in general is dropping like a rock. 

As am I.