Author Topic: What Biden's woke military has wrought  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What Biden's woke military has wrought
« on: December 27, 2022, 05:57:53 pm »
What Biden's woke military has wrought
Opinion by Tom Cotton, Ashley Hinson • 4h ago
78 Comments

The U.S. military should be the ultimate meritocracy – nothing matters on the battlefield other than training, leadership, and the trust between fellow soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines. Unfortunately, recent Democrat administrations – and Joe Biden’s is no exception – have made race, gender, and controversial political teachings an integral part of military training and values, from the Pentagon to our service academies.

But unlike college campuses, elite boardrooms, and Hollywood movies, social experimentation in the military has life and death consequences, not to mention repercussions for troop morale and recruitment. That’s incredibly dangerous, especially as we face rising threats from China, Russia, and other global adversaries.

A recent Reagan National Defense Survey found that the number of Americans with a "great deal" of confidence in the military has plummeted from 70 percent in 2018, to 45 percent now. The largest decline in trust comes among Republicans, whose strong confidence fell from 87 percent to 53 percent – a disturbing 34 percent drop.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/what-biden-s-woke-military-has-wrought/ar-AA15HSXa?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=50a72d6e2aa94328ae34628b5ed2655c
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 05:58:48 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: What Biden's woke military has wrought
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 10:06:54 pm »
"What Biden's woke military has wrought"

Defeat.