Author Topic: Schiff: ‘I’m Giving Serious Consideration’ to Running for U.S. Senate  (Read 445 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: ‘I’m Giving Serious Consideration’ to Running for U.S. Senate

Pam Key 26 Dec 2022

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Saturday on KTTA’s “The Issue Is” that he is seriously considering running for U.S. Senate.

Anchor Elex Michaelson said, “It is widely expected that California Senator Dianne Feinstein, who is 89, will retire at the end of her term. You have expressed interest in that job. Is there any reason you would not run for Senate?”

Schiff said, “Well, I’m not usually asked the question in that form. You know, look, I am getting a lot of encouragement to run for the Senate from people in California and colleagues here in Congress. If Senator Feinstein retires, then I will give it very serious consideration. You know, at this point, I think we’re waiting to see what Senator Feinstein has to say about her plans, but yes, it is something I’m giving serious consideration to.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/26/schiff-im-giving-serious-consideration-to-running-for-u-s-senate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm sure you'll have McConnell's help.

Offline mountaineer

What a freak show.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds like he thinks he might lose his house seat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!