Author Topic: Trump Thinks Democrats Have 'Something Big' on Mitch McConnell  (Read 392 times)

Offline Hoodat

Trump Thinks Democrats Have 'Something Big' on Mitch McConnell
« on: December 26, 2022, 09:04:27 pm »
Trump Thinks Democrats Have 'Something Big' on Mitch McConnell

MATT MARGOLIS 12:26 PM  |  DECEMBER 26, 2022

Donald Trump slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell Monday morning, insisting that the only reason Republicans supported the Democrats’ $1.7 trillion omnibus bill is that Democrats have dirt on McConnell.

“The Marxist Democrats must have something really big on Mitch McConnell in order to get him and some of his friendly ‘Republican’ Senators to pass the horrendous ‘All Democrat, All the Way’ OMINOUS Bill,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “It gives Border Security to other countries, but ZERO $’s to the U.S., it fully funds the corrupt ‘Justice’ Department, FBI (which RIGGED the Presidential Election!), and even the Trump Hating Special ‘Prosecutor.'”

Trump added, “It is also a massive giveaway & capitulation to CHINA, making COCO CHOW so happy!”  .  .  .

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/12/26/trump-thinks-democrats-have-something-big-on-mitch-mcconnell-n1656332

Trump finally acknowledges what Conservatives have been saying for the past 14 years.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump Thinks Democrats Have 'Something Big' on Mitch McConnell
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 09:23:16 pm »
I doubt it is any one thing that is "big",but when you add ALL the corruption up,it would become enormous.

ESPECIALLY if you  included his  Chinese wife in the mix and what she does and how much she gets paid for doing it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 05:26:17 am »
Something kinky going on with McConnel and Romney, pictures included?
 :silly: **nononono* :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 05:47:42 am »
Something kinky going on with McConnel and Romney, pictures included?
 :silly: **nononono* :yowsa:

@christian

If there is,PLEASE don't show them to me. Just tell me you know they exist because you have seen them. I think seeing them would be a Giant Step too far for my sensitive system to deal with.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 02:09:24 pm »