Author Topic: ‘Net zero’ is a lie, admits the utility industry and its regulators  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 ‘Net zero’ is a lie, admits the utility industry and its regulators

A new report from the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) buries net zero. Investment
managers, public traded companies, regulators, politicians and more who have so far talked very loosely about net zero should now be on notice that they are talking about pure fantasy, if not falsehood. For investment managers and public-traded companies net zero is false and misleading and should have legal ramifications.

‘Net zero’ is a climate activist goal to get manmade emissions down to net zero on a net basis. It doesn’t mean no emissions, it just means whatever CO2 emissions occur are entirely offset via manmade or natural CO2 capture.

‘Net zero’ has become part and parcel of the so-called ESG movement, with investment managers beating on CEOs to have plans for reaching net zero. But that should all be over and done with now. EPRI has issued a report that puts an end the net zero fantasy.

Now you can read the whole report if you want, but you only need to read the following.

We’ll start at the conclusion. It states:

https://junkscience.com/2022/12/net-zero-is-a-lie-admit-utility-industry-and-regulators/#more-107462
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson