Author Topic: Democrats outraged over Christmas Eve migrant drop-off at VP’s house  (Read 773 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats outraged over Christmas Eve migrant drop-off at VP’s house
by Mychael Schnell - 12/25/22 4:18 PM ET

Democrats are blasting the busing of migrants to Vice President Harris’s Washington, D.C., residence on Christmas Eve, taking aim at Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R), whom they blame for dropping the groups off in below-freezing temperatures on a holiday.

The incident was the latest salvo in a months-long effort by Abbott and other Republican governors to urge the Biden administration to bolster its immigration policy and wasn’t the first time migrants have been sent to the vice president’s home. But it will likely intensify the feud over immigration, especially as Title 42 hangs in the balance.

“Governor Abbott abandoned children on the side of the road in below freezing temperatures on Christmas Eve without coordinating with any Federal or local authorities,” White House assistant press secretary Abdullah Hasan said in a statement. “This was a cruel, dangerous, and shameful stunt.”

Three busloads of migrants arrived outside the Naval Observatory, the vice president’s official residence, on Saturday, according to ABC 7, when temperatures were in the teens. Video captured by a reporter from the outlet showed groups of migrants wrapped in blankets. One person was wearing shorts.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3788126-democrats-outraged-over-christmas-eve-migrant-drop-off-at-vps-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Democrats outraged over Christmas Eve migrant drop-off at VP’s house
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 02:42:41 pm »
Yes, so shameful. Let's drop the next batch of illegals at the home of White House assistant press secretary Abdullah Hasan.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 05:34:34 am »
We know democrats dump drugged, molester, rapist, murderers, diseased south of the border gringos across America, and they do it proudly upon us, but dump that same group upon democrats and all of a sudden there is great outrage by democrats.
 (Don't you dare dump that south of the border trash on our communities!  Thats an outrage democrats cannot abide!)
 Democrats are showing us how much they despise foreigners and use them to trash the rest of the nation, but you dare NOT THEM!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2022, 12:01:42 pm »
Yeah, it's okay with Dems when these people are unleashed on Eagle Pass or El Paso. Funny how that works.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 06:02:32 pm »
Democrats: ‘Piece of Sh*t’ Greg Abbott ‘Belongs in Prison’ for Busing Migrants to VP Kamala Harris’s Home in Freezing Cold

JOHN BINDER26 Dec 20224,379
1:58
Democrats are blasting Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) for sending three migrant buses to Vice President Kamala Harris’s residence in Washington, DC on Christmas Eve in freezing temperatures.

As Breitbart News reported, Abbott’s Division of Emergency Management sent the three buses filled with border crossers to Harris’s D.C. residence, the Naval Observatory, while the highest temperature on Christmas Eve reached just 22 degrees.

After the roughly 130 border crossers arrived at Harris’s residence, they were picked up by a local aid group and taken to a nearby church.

In response, elected Democrats like Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX) called Abbott “worthless” and a “POS,” the acronym for the term “piece of shit” while Democrat activist Scott Dworkin wrote in a post that Abbott “belongs in prison” for the migrant buses.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/26/democrats-greg-abbott-busing-migrants-christmas-eve/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 06:03:58 pm »
Immigrants being sent to Kamala's Kabin would be a non-issue had democrats not thrown open the US borders. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 06:08:33 pm »
Dems: We don't want illegals in DC, only in Texas.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2022, 06:42:24 pm »
White House enraged, not by 2.37 million illegal aliens who stole into US in 2022, but by the 130 illegal aliens Texas just bused to Kamala Harris' house

NEWS
JOSEPH MACKINNONDecember 27, 2022
 P
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's administration allegedly sent three buses full of criminal noncitizens to Vice President Kamala Harris' residence over the weekend. This small reminder of the ongoing crisis faced by Americans in border towns beleaguered by multitudes of illegal aliens was not well received.

The White House denounced the move, suggesting that it served only to "put lives in danger."

Not in Kamala Harris' backyard
Three buses containing approximately 130 of the 465,034 criminal noncitizens who have illegally entered the country so far in fiscal year 2023 rolled up to Harris' Washington residence at the Naval Observatory on Christmas Eve.

The passengers reportedly hailed from Ecuador, Cuba, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Peru, and Colombia.

Harris, who previously stressed the need to be "welcoming" of illegal aliens, apparently did not invite the criminal noncitizens inside, despite the 15-degree weather.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/white-house-angry-over-illegal-aliens-bused-to-kamala-harris-house
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 06:43:29 pm by rangerrebew »
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2022, 09:33:34 pm »
Immigrants being sent to Kamala's Kabin would be a non-issue had democrats not thrown open the US borders. :nono:

That is the bottom line. NIMBY!

They are making a big deal out of the weather. Well guess what...it was cold as a bear's behind here as well.

The Feds need to do their job and quit downing the governors that are trying to protect their states. It makes me mad as !ell 9999hair out0000

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2022, 10:44:26 pm »
TFB.  Cope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2022, 10:46:49 pm »
Democrats are blasting Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) for sending three migrant buses to Vice President Kamala Harris’s residence in Washington, DC on Christmas Eve in freezing temperatures.
Whose fault is it that some people decide to leave their homes in cold weather, headed for an even colder climate, without proper clothing or preparations?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2022, 10:49:11 pm »
Dems: We don't want illegals in DC, only in Texas.

Or AZ. 

Oh, how I wish my Governor had Abbott's guts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2022, 10:53:33 pm »
Whose fault is it that some people decide to leave their homes in cold weather, headed for an even colder climate, without proper clothing or preparations?

Things are cold all over...except for Castillo del Cyber.  70 here yesterday, chilly a bit in Phoenix, but the New Years Day rain is on the way.  Every Fiesta Bowl in Tempe on 1/1/xxxx has been rained on.

Tellin' ya, Mrs. Liberty picked a great house in which to retire.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2022, 01:02:30 am »
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan

Democrats don’t care if illegal immigrants come to your backyard.

But they get really mad if illegal immigrants come to theirs.

2:29 PM · Dec 27, 2022

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2022, 01:23:04 am »
Forget the busses, they need to deal with trainloads like what is crossing the border... and daily.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....