State Chapters > Arizona

Court Dismisses Kari Lake Election Challenge, Cites Lack Of Evidence As To Intentional Misconduct Af

<< < (5/5)

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on December 28, 2022, 02:51:47 pm ---I'd like you to answer this candidly and honestly......

Last week it was 100% proven that the FBI used its influence with Twitter, and likely all other social media to dispel the HB laptop story as Russian disinformation.

Did that fact alone, cause a 100K vote swing in 6 states that gave Biden the election?  Was that bungling, or was it a concerted premeditated  steal?

Not saying wording has 100% bearing on our fighting the dim fraud.  But mincing words giving the dims quarter is exactly what the capitulating spineless GOP squishes have been and are doing with their much more agressive enemies across the aisle.

Until we get some angry fight in us, we are screwed.

--- End quote ---

I should be clear.....

In my estimation, the FBI involvement was a clear breaking of the rules.

I don't know much about AZ 2020. 

I, frankly, don't think Hobbs and Co are that smart....and don't know that I believe THEY could steal second base if the catcher was passed out.

That does not mean it could not be others.

However, we don't have hard evidence and we are being prevented from getting it.

At the same time, I think Lake could have approached it differently and gotten further consideration.

HikerGuy83:
Just saw this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kari-lake-can-overturn-election-even-if-there-s-not-voter-fraud-lawyer/ar-AA15VeWe?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=af6245fe1e234beeec2ec647e5f96955

Election-law attorney and newly elected Arizona Rep. Alex Kolodin told NewsNation why Lake's legal efforts challenging the state's gubernatorial election results are continuing, even after Democrat Katie Hobbs was officially sworn in on Monday.

Talking on "Dan Abrams Live", Kolodin—whose official website's homepage has a quote from Donald Trump calling him "a hell of an attorney [and] a patriot"—said: "There has never been any sort of time bar on resolutions of election challenges on appeal that requires them to get resolved before the swearing-in."

Kolodin added that the point of Lake's appeal is "that the appellate court will reverse the decision of the trial."

The congressman-elect said it's "very typical with cases like this" to "go up on appeal," adding that "if the trial court got it wrong, the court of appeal would say something."

According to Kolodin, "the trial court got it wrong in terms of requiring proof of fraud or some ill intent. That's simply not what Arizona law requires.

"The only thing that matters is, 'Were there errors? Were they significant enough that they could have changed the results or at least make the results uncertain?'"

I  think that is what many are saying here and abroad.  The court shut her down based on unrealistic expectations (not unreasonable....they were well past that).

Maybe there is hope.

Hoodat:
@HikerGuy83

With the overwhelming evidence proving that Arizona election laws were not followed, do you believe the outcome to be illegitimate and illegal?

HikerGuy83:
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/15/us/politics/kari-lake-arizona-republicans.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version