Author Topic: Arizona Border Hospital Hit With $20 Million Bill For Treating Illegal Migrants – ‘It’s Unsustainabl  (Read 497 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit By Mike LaChance 12/25/2022

One of the reasons that so many illegal immigrants come to America is for health care.

In Arizona, one border hospital is being stretched to the breaking point.

They’ve been hit with a $20 million dollar bill. Could any community in the entire country handle this?

Yuma Regional Medical President Dr. Robert Transchel joined “Fox & Friends” Friday to discuss how the migrant crisis has burdened hospitals as experts warn the end of Title 42 will escalate border crossings.

Transchel said anyone coming to the hospital receives the “same level of medical care” regardless of immigration status, including surgeries and intensive care.

“People always think they’re coming in with coughs and colds, but that’s not really the case,” Transchel said. “You have individuals come in that need dialysis, that need heart surgery, that need cardiac catheterization. We’ve had women come into our labor and delivery unit that have delivered infants that need to be in the neonatal ICU for sometimes months at a time.”

Additionally, Transchel said the hospital has been treating a slew of chronic illnesses left unattended.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/arizona-border-hospital-hit-20-million-bill-treating-illegal-migrants-unsustainable/

Offline libertybele

This will continue into every state in our nation as ILLEGALS pour into our country.  I have often tried to make people understand that the ILLEGAL invasion is NOT sustainable.

I have witnessed first hand at our local hospital ILLEGALS who expect surgeries, xrays, MRI's and various other medical procedures and care for FREE.  Their identification is a simple matricula ID card. I had one ILLEGAL patient who had the audacity to complain about the cast that the hospital put on her child for FREE.

When this ILLEGAL invasion starts to hit every city in our nation and American citizens are overrun and are last in line for goods and services while they are trying to sustain their lives by actually working and paying taxes, then they will wake up.  It is already too darn late!

Nope, I am NOT racist, I am an AMERICAN who lives LEGALLY in AMERICA and as a citizen I do have rights under our Constitution and I firmly believe that ILLEGALS have NO rights!

I can't believe at this most joyous day celebrating the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ that I am also filled with sorrow at the destruction of our Republic.

I pray for all Briefers that they continue to find hope and joy on this Christmas Day!!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 04:06:39 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.