Author Topic: Census: Mass Immigration Drives U.S. Population to 333M in 2022  (Read 277 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Census: Mass Immigration Drives U.S. Population to 333M in 2022
« on: December 24, 2022, 03:11:56 pm »
Census: Mass Immigration Drives U.S. Population to 333M in 2022

PUBLISHED:  Fri, DEC 23rd 2022 @ 10:10 am EST

According to the United States Census Bureau, the total U.S. population now stands at more than 333 million individuals, a record high driven by the federal government’s decades-long commitment to mass legal immigration policies.

For context, the 333 million residents is a .4% increase compared to the U.S. population in 2021. Additionally, population growth was seen in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Breitbart News reports:

Most of the population growth in 2022, more than 80 percent, is directly from the nation’s mass legal immigration policy that brings more than a million foreign nationals to the U.S. every year on green cards with the potential, later on, to sponsor an unlimited number of foreign relatives for green cards through a process known as chain migration.

According to Breitbart’s analysis, should the U.S. not have continued the endless flow of immigrants into the country, the U.S. population would have more or less stabilized, with about 245,000 new residents added.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/census-mass-immigration-drives-us-population-333m-2022
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Census: Mass Immigration Drives U.S. Population to 333M in 2022
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 04:07:21 pm »
I bet our real population is somewhere around 350M or more.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Census: Mass Immigration Drives U.S. Population to 333M in 2022
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2022, 10:25:34 pm »
Wait a minute...
I thought that "population growth" was supposed to be A GOOD thing...?
Or... isn't that what the "pro-growth" "conservatives" keep repeating as their mantra?

In that case, wouldn't 40 million "migrants" be better than 10 million?
Please explain to me (using the population growth paradigm) why this isn't "good"???

If you're for "population growth" (I am NOT)... aren't you encouraged by this...?