Author Topic: Mike Lindell questions DeSantis 2022 election win: ‘I don’t believe it’  (Read 864 times)

Offline berdie

WTH?? Just because Trump doesn't like him...no fears him...DeSantis didn't win???

Lindell has lost it.

Offline LMAO

Does he believe Charlie Crist actually won??
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

WTH?? Just because Trump doesn't like him...no fears him...DeSantis didn't win???

Lindell has lost it.

I didn't realize that Trump didn't like him; IMHO that's a lot of media hype.  Trump backed him to be seated as governor, but I don't believe that there is now bad blood between them.

I'm not quite sure what's wrong with Lindell??? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Does he believe Charlie Crist actually won??

I'm not sure what he's thinking @LMAO
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

I didn't realize that Trump didn't like him; IMHO that's a lot of media hype.  Trump backed him to be seated as governor, but I don't believe that there is now bad blood between them.

I'm not quite sure what's wrong with Lindell???

Could be this is media hype. And unless Desantis runs against him there may be no bad blood. wink777