Author Topic: Budget Deficit Hits Monthly Record Due to Biden’s Policies  (Read 557 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Budget Deficit Hits Monthly Record Due to Biden’s Policies
« on: December 24, 2022, 03:38:55 pm »
Budget Deficit Hits Monthly Record Due to Biden’s Policies

12/23/2022Hans Bader
America’s “monthly federal deficit hit a record $249 billion in November—$57 billion more than the same month last year—with federal spending also hitting new heights in consecutive months, while tax revenues dropped,” reports the London Daily Mail.

The deficit is $57billion higher than it was in November of 2021—which is a record-breaking year-on-year change. Federal spending is up $28billion from last year to $501billion in November 2022, according to the Treasury Department. . . .

. . . [R]evenues are down $13billion year-to-year to $252billion. . . .

Spending was, in part, driven by an 18 percent—or $14billion—increase in Medicare spending and a 94 percent increase in education costs. . . .

https://mises.org/wire/budget-deficit-hits-monthly-record-due-bidens-policies
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Budget Deficit Hits Monthly Record Due to Biden’s Policies
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 07:26:53 pm »
But Joe Biden said the deficit was going down? Another economic lie
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2022, 07:18:32 pm »
But Joe Biden said the deficit was going down? Another economic lie

Deficit acceleration?

Just wait until 2023's recession really starts kicking in, and tax receipts start dropping like a rock.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2022, 01:19:28 pm »
Deficit acceleration?

Just wait until 2023's recession really starts kicking in, and tax receipts start dropping like a rock.

Combined with no reduction in spending
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy