Author Topic: Coming soon: Climate change causes ice ages too  (Read 329 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Coming soon: Climate change causes ice ages too
« on: December 24, 2022, 02:52:20 pm »
Coming soon: Climate change causes ice ages too
Right after it happens: scientists discover Climate Change *may* cause extreme cold

Today, just in time for the Big US Freeze comes the soft sell junk science stories suggesting that Global Warming is responsible.

In ten years time, if the world cools, and the thermometer adjustments can’t hide the frosts, the snow, and the cherries that don’t ripen, don’t think for a minute that the climate modeling Gods, the banker cartels, or the Church of Carbon will admit they were wrong. The bait and switch will go where-ever the weather does, and if we get an ice age, well carbon emissions will have caused that too.

The “climate fear” message just needs some tweaking and here it comes: Man-made CO2 warms the air but apparently it also shifts the jet streams which causes all that hot air in the Arctic to rush south and freeze Florida. But  in 2008 the climate experts said the opposite. Back then climate change was causing jet streams to move towards the poles, “which fitted the predictions of climate models”. See how it works? They can never be wrong.

One day the increased snow will keep the northern reaches permanently iced over, and next thing you know the Little Ice Age is back, and it’s all because you didn’t catch the bus. Climate change will cause ice ages.

Research suggests all sorts of things to suggestive people:

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/12/coming-soon-climate-change-causes-ice-ages-too/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=coming-soon-climate-change-causes-ice-ages-too
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: Coming soon: Climate change causes ice ages too
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 03:19:02 pm »
That's not "coming soon".  Long before the global warming hysteria started, one of the serious theories about the causation of ice ages was that a warm period caused enough ice melt in the Arctic that thermohaline circulation in the North Atlantic shut down.  With the Gulf Stream no longer warming Europe, snow fall on land increases and stays longer because of lack of warmth moved from the tropics, the albedo of the Northern Hemisphere increases and the ice age is on.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Coming soon: Climate change causes ice ages too
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2022, 11:26:23 pm »
Considering trillions of watts of energy being tapped from major air currents by windfarms, I'd be more likely to blame shifting jet streams on that than upon CO2.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis