Author Topic: Mysterious US Army fighting vehicle spotted on public roads  (Read 114 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mysterious US Army fighting vehicle spotted on public roads
« on: December 24, 2022, 01:36:31 pm »
Mysterious US Army fighting vehicle spotted on public roads
NEWSARMY
By
Dylan Malyasov
Dec 18, 2022
Modified date: 3 days ago

The picture appeared on Reddit this week that reportedly shows a truck carrying the hull of the newest U.S. Army’s combat vehicle, formally known as the Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (OMFV), on a highway in Michigan.

In the original Reddit post, the SuperiorWhale blogger said that a new fighting vehicle was spotted by his brother in Michigan where BAE Systems have offices and General Dynamics has a manufacturing plant.

A number of experts claim that this may be a demonstration or test prototype of the next-generation combat vehicle developed by BAE Systems.

A number of visual features of the combat vehicle are also similar to previously published renders.

https://defence-blog.com/mysterious-us-army-fighting-vehicle-spotted-on-public-roads/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson