Author Topic: American woman jailed in Russia days before Brittney Griner slams Biden admin for leaving her to ‘ro  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American woman jailed in Russia days before Brittney Griner slams Biden admin for leaving her to ‘rot’
December 23, 2022 | Vivek Saxena

An American woman who was just released from a Russian penal colony after serving her full sentence for allegedly attacking her roommate with a knife is now crying foul over the way the Biden administration treated her versus how it treated Brittney Griner.

The woman, Sarah Krivanek, moved to Russia five years ago to teach English, but after a fight with a roommate last year whom she said was violent, she was arrested and subsequently sentenced to a year in a Russian penal colony, according to ABC News.

She was finally released on Dec. 8th after completing her sentence. Compare this to the case of WNBA star Brittney Griner, who served only 10 months of her nine-year sentence thanks to intervention from the Biden administration.

Speaking with ABC News this week, Krivanek said that she’s happy for Griner.

“I’m really glad she got out, I wrote her a letter and said: ‘Don’t worry, no one is going to leave you behind.’ I was genuinely worried. What is she going to do for nine years? I felt sorry for her. Then she got swapped. I genuinely had joy that she didn’t have to endure that,” she said of Griner.

But, she continued, she’s unhappy about the disparate treatment.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/23/american-woman-jailed-in-russia-days-before-brittney-griner-slams-biden-admin-for-leaving-her-to-rot-1319278/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

I'm guessing that Sarah Krivanek doesn't choose to have sex with women.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm guessing that Sarah Krivanek doesn't choose to have sex with women.
I'm guessing that's only one of the boxes :whistle: Sarah Krivanek didn't check that Griner did, Black being another one.