Author Topic: Video: Pelosi Ends Her Final Speech As Speaker Of The House By Embarrassing Herself With Another “Dr  (Read 662 times)

Offline American Girl

Happy Shwanz-hannica-mas... Whatever you celebrate, I gotta go do this double shot of Vodka.

When I first read that, I thought she ended with: Happy Swastika."
https://defiantamerica.com/video-pelosi-ends-her-final-speech-as-speaker-of-the-house-by-embarrassing-herself-with-another-drunken-rant/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Happy Shwanza to all and to all a good night.

1:36 PM · Dec 23, 2022

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Refers to the Holiday of ‘Shwanza’ In Rambling Speech
The goose is getting fat, evidently
by PATRICK HOWLEY  December 23, 2022 in Culture, The Hill
WATCH: Nancy Pelosi Refers to the Holiday of ‘Shwanza’ In Rambling Speech

Outgoing Democrat House speaker Nancy Pelosi wished people a “happy Shwanza” in her rambling, slurring speech in support of the $1.7 trillion spending bill Friday, which might be her final speech as House speaker following her party’s defeat in the 2022 midterm elections.
Pelosi’s holiday wishes, including to supposed “Shwanza” celebrators, can be found at the 5:41 mark in this video below. Pelosi was presumably referring to “Kwanzaa,” a Black-centric racial holiday that schoolchildren learn about but which very few people actually celebrate.

Pelosi’s entire speech was characteristically disjointed and bizarre, including her evocation of the song “Christmas is Coming” to compare the bloated spending bill to a goose getting fat, and comparing the wasting of America’s resources to putting a penny in the old man’s hat.

https://nationalfile.com/watch-nancy-pelosi-refers-to-the-holiday-of-shwanza-in-rambling-speech/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Just Nancy being Nancy.
 0005 0005 0005 0005
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Nancy Pelosi, 82, is mocked for wishing Americans a 'Happy Schwanza' - not Kwanzaa - in final Congressional speech before stepping down as House Speaker

Pelosi made the gaffe at the end of her final Congressional speech as speaker
    She almost seems to be laughing at herself towards the end of her sentence
    Pelosi was likely trying to wish constituents a happy Kwanzaa
    On social media, people were having fun laughing at the speaker themselves 

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com
Published: 01:01 EST, 24 December 2022 | Updated: 07:30 EST, 24 December 2022

... Fox News' Monica Crowley cracked: 'Schwanza follows hot on the heels of Festivus,' a reference to the fictional holiday from Seinfeld.

Another noted that 'Schwanza' sounds similar to 'Schwanz,' the word for 'penis' in German.   ...

Story at Daily Mail

:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum