Author Topic: WHO calls vaccine skeptics a "major killing force"  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WHO calls vaccine skeptics a "major killing force"
« on: December 23, 2022, 02:47:01 pm »
WHO calls vaccine skeptics a "major killing force"
David Strom 9:51 PM on December 22, 2022

The WHO doesn’t mess around. At least when it comes to spreading propaganda.

I will assume for the sake of civility that the WHO genuinely believes that the COVID vaccine is safe and effective. I will even assume that for most people the vaccine is safe, and at least somewhat effective in reducing the likelihood of severe disease in people likely to become deadly ill from COVID, such as the very old and very sick.

But I will not concede that critics of the vaccine are spreading misinformation nor stoking unreasonable fears. Quite a few sober scientists and even the health officials of many OECD countries have expressed real and reasonable skepticism that the risk profile for the vaccine doesn’t make vast swathes of the population bad candidates for getting the jab. Many countries are not even offering the vaccine to most of their population because the risk isn’t worth the reward.

The WHO has decided to label all these people a “major killing force” in the world and anti-science. And they have enlisted one of the most crazed vaccine fanatics to spread the message in a video that infantilizes people and spreads misinformation.

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/12/22/who-calls-vaccine-skeptics-a-major-killing-force-n519664
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34