Author Topic: House Republicans Release Bombshell Report on Pelosi, Jan. 6 Security: 'She Must Pay the Price'  (Read 315 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
House Republicans Release Bombshell Report on Pelosi, Jan. 6 Security: 'She Must Pay the Price'

By Warner Todd Huston
  December 22, 2022 at 2:09pm

Former President Donald Trump has long maintained that much of the failure to secure the Capitol during the fateful events of Jan. 6, 2021, was House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s fault. Now it looks like Trump was right, again.

This week, five House Republicans released a trove of text and email messages that the Democrats have gone to great lengths to ignore showing that Pelosi was directly involved with the creation and implementation of the Capitol Hill security plan that was such a disastrous failure during the Capitol incursion of Jan. 6.

The records also show that California Democrat “denied again and again” the resources needed to protect Congress and the surrounding government office buildings linked by tunnel to the nation’s capital, according to the report.

https://www.westernjournal.com/house-republicans-release-bombshell-report-pelosi-jan-6-security-must-pay-price/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More republican alligator mouth and hummingbird *sshole bluster. :headbang: 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Would it have been better for Capitol Police to mow down the marauding hordes of invaders with .30 caliber machine guns?

It's a no-win for Pelosi.  Either she did too little or would have done too much.

Trump lost the 2020 popular vote, lost the 2020 electoral vote, his coup failed, and his US Senate candidates under-performed.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Would it have been better for Capitol Police to mow down the marauding hordes of invaders with .30 caliber machine guns?

It's a no-win for Pelosi.  Either she did too little or would have done too much.

Trump lost the 2020 popular vote, lost the 2020 electoral vote, his coup failed, and his US Senate candidates under-performed.
the marauding hordes of invaders? seriously? how exactly were they marauding?

ma·raud·ing
/məˈrôdiNG/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
going about in search of things to steal or people to attack.
"marauding gangs of youths"

Seems to me that there were more 'protesters' being attacked than doing any attacking, and while yes there were a very very few that stole some things, the vast majority that were 'let in by Capitol police and staffers' were quite peaceful and not 'marauding'. Next I suppose you are going to write about the police officers they murdered. I want it explained why when Black terrorists actually broke in or bombed congress not a friggin thing actually was done, no had their rights horribly violated or thrown into solitary confinement but Trump followers who were let into the capitol building and milled about peacefully, or hell were just tagged by the feebs for being near the capitol are being persecuted? If there was such a great deal of 'marauding' and violence where the hell is the video to prove it?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
the marauding hordes of invaders? seriously? how exactly were they marauding?

ma·raud·ing
/məˈrôdiNG/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
going about in search of things to steal or people to attack.
"marauding gangs of youths"

Seems to me that there were more 'protesters' being attacked than doing any attacking, and while yes there were a very very few that stole some things, the vast majority that were 'let in by Capitol police and staffers' were quite peaceful and not 'marauding'. Next I suppose you are going to write about the police officers they murdered. I want it explained why when Black terrorists actually broke in or bombed congress not a friggin thing actually was done, no had their rights horribly violated or thrown into solitary confinement but Trump followers who were let into the capitol building and milled about peacefully, or hell were just tagged by the feebs for being near the capitol are being persecuted? If there was such a great deal of 'marauding' and violence where the hell is the video to prove it?
Keep in mind that the group who walked in (after the doors were opened) were infiltrated by FBI CIs and Agents, and others who have yet to bee proven to be ANTIFA, but there were reports of busloads of ANTIFAs coming in, donning Trump garb, and joining the crowd early on. What did get broken, reeks of their tactics.
Then consider video of Ray Epps talking with people who took down the single wire 'barrier' with paper signs that formed the outer perimeter of the no-go-zone, the cheering section that shouted to the crowd to keep moving in (in light of Epps' comments the night before saying that protesters had to go into the Capitol), and the whole mess reeks of a setup, designed to disrupt the certification process, and timed to stop any concerns, complaints, or challenges from being read into the record. I say timed, because someone gave the order to open the doors. Timing of that was critical to disrupting the proceedings at the point where challenges to the validity of the election could be made. Considering those are electric locks, someone on the inside opened the doors, and someone ordered that--a specific order at a specific time by an unknown person. Find that person, and that will tell who is at the heart of the whole thing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis