Author Topic: Yes, the CIA Was Involved JFK Revisited  (Read 1125 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Yes, the CIA Was Involved JFK Revisited
« on: December 23, 2022, 06:51:19 pm »
Another and ongoing look into the Assassination of JFK
The Truth is out there.A solid read.
#jfk  #cia  #fbi #conspiracy  #coverups
https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/23/yes-the-cia-was-involved/ 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Yes, the CIA Was Involved JFK Revisited
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 02:53:40 pm »
Nixon Threatened to Reveal the CIA's Involvement in the Kennedy Assassination
Shocking new Watergate-era tape reveals.
Roger Stone
Jan 11

A stunning, long-overlooked Nixon Watergate-era tape shows Richard Nixon warning CIA Director Richard Helms that he knows of CIA involvement in the murder of John F. Kennedy- “I know who shot John.” 

This shocking new tape depicts Nixon increasingly besieged by Watergate but unaware that at least four of the Watergate burglars were still on the CIA payroll at the time of the break-in, and that the CIA had thus infiltrated the burglary team. Recently declassified documents reveal that Watergate Special Prosecutor Nick Akerman was aware of both the CIA’s advance knowledge and involvement in the break-in — but said and did nothing. ...

White House Domestic Policy Chief John Ehrlichman wrote that when he served as the White House Legal Counsel, Nixon ordered him to request that the CIA hand over all documents pertaining to John Kennedy's murder. Nixon was furious when Richard Helms, the CIA Director, refused his presidential order to hand them over.

This stunning new Watergate-era tape captures an increasingly besieged Nixon desperately seeking to mobilize the CIA in his defense by threatening to expose their greatest secrets. Nixon also knew that Congressman Gerald Ford, as a member of the Warren Commission, had, at the explicit direction of J. Edgar Hoover, the FBI Director, altered the official autopsy diagram for President John F. Kennedy; moving the marking from a bullet in his upper back to his neck in order to accommodate the single-bullet theory and to conceal the fact that Kennedy had been hit with more than the reported three shots.  ...
 https://rogerstone.substack.com/p/nixon-threatened-to-reveal-the-cias
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 03:29:17 pm »
This is the same Roger Stone who along with Pecker did all the fabricating/smears on behalf of DJT in the '16 primaries.

Just sayin'
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 03:30:08 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 09:53:02 pm »
 :bkmk:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 10:50:09 pm »
This is the same Roger Stone who along with Pecker did all the fabricating/smears on behalf of DJT in the '16 primaries.

Just sayin'
If he didn't fabricate this tape, then perhaps it's legit.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 11:06:55 pm »
Another and ongoing look into the Assassination of JFK
The Truth is out there.A solid read.
#jfk  #cia  #fbi #conspiracy  #coverups
https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/23/yes-the-cia-was-involved/

My 6th sense tells me you're a government compensated political hack ...no different than Ray Epps.

*look*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2023, 11:17:08 pm »
If he didn't fabricate this tape, then perhaps it's legit.

From November 1966 through December 1967 I was about as far from Dallas Texas as one can get on this planet working almost daily with CIA people.  I believe what's on that tape is real.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2023, 11:19:53 pm »
   I think a government compensated political hack would be trying to prop up the 'NUT' lone gunman theory as which is the official Government policy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.