Author Topic: Border Patrol Seeking Contractors for Construction of Border Barriers, Infrastructure  (Read 140 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Seeking Contractors for Construction of Border Barriers, Infrastructure
By Samantha Flom December 22, 2022 Updated: December 23, 2022 biggersmaller Print

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is accepting bids of up to $400 million per task for the construction of barriers and other infrastructure along the U.S.–Mexico border.

According to the solicitation notice posted on Dec. 20, the five-year Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity contracts involve the design and construction of “border barriers, anti-climb features, enforcement zones, roads, gates, bridges, drainage control, cattle guards, lighting, detection systems, cameras, towers, and communication fiber.”

Construction costs for each contract range from $50 million to $400 million.

Offers on the contracts are due by Jan. 10.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/border-patrol-seeking-contractors-for-construction-of-border-wall_4940135.html
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 06:25:35 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson