Author Topic: Lib Writer Shreds Jan. 6 Committee's Trump Referral: Like a 'Magic Marker' Letter Written by Bozo th  (Read 236 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Lib Writer Shreds Jan. 6 Committee's Trump Referral: Like a 'Magic Marker' Letter Written by Bozo the Clown
We all know there was NO real Insurrection on Jan 6th.
#trump  #jan6  #conspiracy  #unsellect #fakenews
https://www.westernjournal.com/lib-writer-shreds-jan-6-committees-trump-referral-like-magic-marker-letter-written-bozo-clown/  
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Years down the Steele Dossier rabid hole and the Queen of Hearts still can't cry 'off with his head'.

But they can throw another meaningless snack wrapper to their ravening followers, and once again, say they 'got him', even though they don't.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Years down the Steele Dossier rabid hole and the Queen of Hearts still can't cry 'off with his head'.

But they can throw another meaningless snack wrapper to their ravening followers, and once again, say they 'got him', even though they don't.

Whether it’s this, or the Trump tax thing that bombed out, they got the headline. No crime. But the headline and that’s what matters.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy