Author Topic: Kamala Harris complains media doesn't adequately cover 'strength of my leadership'  (Read 142 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 23, 2022 12:04pm EST
Kamala Harris complains media doesn't adequately cover 'strength of my leadership'
Harris reportedly told confidantes last year that media would cover her differently if she was a White man
By Kristine Parks | Fox News

At the end of her second year in office, Vice President Kamala Harris is again griping that the press hasn't covered her fairly.

"There are things that I’ve done as vice president that fully demonstrate the strength of my leadership as vice president that have not received the kind of coverage that I think [the] Dobbs [decision] did receive," Harris said to liberal Washington Post columnist Jonathan Capehart earlier this week.

The VP was panned in February for appearing "perpetually unprepared" after she gave a speech in Munich, Germany, that critics called a "word salad." However, Capehart said Harris's speech in Munich was one of her top three accomplishments for 2022, part of a gushing piece declaring Harris had an "excellent" year.

Harris lamented the trip didn't get the press coverage she felt it deserved.

"What you’ve been able to see is based on what gets covered," she told Capehart.

The columnist revealed he's known Harris for a decade and claimed she was correct in deeming her media coverage unfair at times.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala-harris-complains-media-doesnt-adequately-cover-strength-my-leadership
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34