Author Topic: Elon Musk Perplexed as Twitter Begins Widespread Suspensions of Accounts Critical of U.S. Funding fo  (Read 375 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

The basic premise of Jack’s Magic Coffee Shop was to use Twitter as a platform built upon a mission to control and influence public opinion.

As a result of the evolution, the growth of the public-private partnership, content moderation flows through DHS.  If the system operators allowed you to see that your opinions were not in the minority, it would be a risk for those in power. The foundation of the mission would be compromised. It really is that simple.

Against the backdrop of Twitter triggering suspensions and content removal for any account critical of U.S-Ukraine policy, apparently Elon Musk is perplexed about the system operators of his platform acting to support government and control public opinion.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/12/22/elon-musk-perplexed-as-twitter-begins-widespread-suspensions-of-accounts-critical-of-u-s-funding-for-ukraine-and-zelenskyy-grift/
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, agree with the posters or not, it does not seem these posts should have been removed.

I think Elon Musk has more work to do ferreting out censors who are politically biased and showing it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis