Author Topic: Left EXPLODES when ‘two far-right’ Reps reportedly blow past security, refuse to applaud Zelenskyy  (Read 221 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Left EXPLODES when ‘two far-right’ Reps reportedly blow past security, refuse to applaud Zelenskyy
December 22, 2022 | Vivek Saxena

At least two congressional Republicans, Reps. Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert reportedly refused to stand up and applaud during Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s address to Congress late Wednesday, and leftists are furious.

https://twitter.com/FranciscoT_/status/1605730290562916354

Take outgoing Rep. Adam Kinzinger, who’s technically a Republican except that he speaks and acts just like a Democrat — ergo why he’s outgoing.

“I couldn’t imagine looking at myself in the mirror if i was @mattgaetz or @laurenboebert. Smugly sat on their hands while history was made and a real hero addressed us. Imagine caring more about performance art than actual human lives,” he tweeted after Zelenskyy’s address.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/22/left-explodes-when-two-far-right-reps-reportedly-blow-past-security-refuse-to-applaud-zelenskyy-1319014/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
That's a disgrace.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Kinzinger is no one to be calling anyone else a disgrace, and it seems to me that it's the Ukrainian people doing the fighting that are the heroes. let me know when we have an actual and true accounting of where all the American taxpayer money has gone/is going.

Offline LMAO

Maybe these two are sick and tired of seeing all this money being shoveled over there without any accountability

However, Zelensky is fighting a country that invaded his. He is not the enemy. These two shouldn’t be treating him as one.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy