Author Topic: It Looks Like Twitter and the FBI Broke These Laws - And the Legal Penalty Might Be Massive  (Read 278 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It Looks Like Twitter and the FBI Broke These Laws - And the Legal Penalty Might Be Massive

By C. Douglas Golden
  December 21, 2022 at 7:49am
Thanks to a new dump of “Twitter Files,” fresh from the archive in San Francisco, we now know just how deeply embedded the FBI was within the social media giant.

The question is, did those involved break a major federal law by violating the constitutional rights of individuals who were censored on the platform?

In case you missed it, here’s the TL;DR version of the latest revelations to come out of Tweetville, courtesy of journalist Michael Shellenberger:

The FBI had an inordinate number of former employees on the payroll at Twitter, most notably former FBI general counsel James Baker.

https://www.westernjournal.com/looks-like-twitter-fbi-broke-laws-legal-penalty-might-massive/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who is going to prosecute them and impose these massive penalties?  Asking for a friend.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who is going to prosecute them and impose these massive penalties?  Asking for a friend.

Collect the penalties from whom?  Elon Musk's company?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrat allies/partners in crimes have no need of fearing consequences.  The global mafia crime syndicates cover for, and care for their own.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions