Author Topic: Mother in Miami airport hurls computer at American Airlines worker after losing kids: 'Went into a p  (Read 982 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 21, 2022 11:05am EST
Mother in Miami airport hurls computer at American Airlines worker after losing kids: 'Went into a panic mode'
Alabama woman Camilia McMillie, who was traveling to NYC, caused over $10,000 in damages, police say

By Greg Norman FOXBusiness

An Alabama mother has been arrested at Miami International Airport after being caught on video throwing a computer monitor at an American Airlines gate attendant during an altercation police say left the employee "battered." 

Camilia McMillie, 25, is now facing charges of aggravated battery, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct following the incident that unfolded Tuesday after she lost track of her children, investigators say. 

"She went into a panic mode," a witness told WSVN. "That’s what happened." 

The Miami-Dade Police Department says McMillie, of Birmingham, was traveling to New York City and checked into her flight at gate D-39 "after being rebooked for missing her previous flight.  

"While the subject was with the gate agent, her two minor children walked away without notice to use nearby restrooms," police said in a statement. "Once the subject noticed the children were not with her, she became irate and began to scream, demanding the gate agent to find her children." 

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/mother-miami-airport-throws-computer-american-airlines-worker-losing-kids-she-went-panic
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

There should be a government program that automatically tracks kids who wander off to restrooms just so that mothers like this don't have to cause so much damage.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Panic mode?  Is that what they call it now?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DB

Are airports becoming the new Waffle Houses?

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Anyone wanna bet that she will NOT be put on the no-fly list?  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
When I saw Birmingham, I knew what I was in for...

I am gonna make some unfounded deductions here. Article says she already missed her previous flight (her fault) so she didn't want to leave judging by her attire (striking pink & teal skin tights) knowing she was gonna back to a deep freeze. Then her meal ticket kids went missing, not good, not good 'at all'. The airlines will be holding the bill (passing it on to other customers) for her $10k damages because what money she had was spent on festive clothing about 3 sizes too tight for her.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 06:16:23 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online LMAO

I can understand the panic of all of a sudden your kids going missing, but there is a more civilized way to handle that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I can understand the panic of all of a sudden your kids going missing, but there is a more civilized way to handle that

It is far easier for civilized people, to behave like barbarians than it is for barbarian ghettopotamus  to behave like civilized people..

Online Polly Ticks

Yeah, like maybe go look for them yourself instead of insisting someone else be responsible for them and throwing a hissy fit.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Polly Ticks

@Wingnut
Ha!  Obviously you're in the "It's a Christmas movie" camp.   :laugh:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Wingnut

@Wingnut
Ha!  Obviously you're in the "It's a Christmas movie" camp.   :laugh:
@Polly Ticks

Yeppers!   LOL

Online LMAO

Yeah, like maybe go look for them yourself instead of insisting someone else be responsible for them and throwing a hissy fit.

I have a sense that we taxpayers are “responsible” for her kids
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Panic mode?  Is that what they call it now?
More like Jungle mode or Gangbanger mode, naturally she couldn't possibly be responsible for her own children, that would be insane! It's been decades but I recall a time that my two year old wandered off in a store but what I don't recall was vandalizing the store or injuring store employees, I busted my ass finding him! Turned out he climbed into the middle of the circular clothing rack I was looking at...he thought it was funny as hell!

Guess the bitch is going to miss another flight or lots of them if this gets her banned by airlines :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 10:14:53 pm by GtHawk »

Online LMAO

This the end result of destroying a race’s family structure ala Great Society. You lose self control and the discipline on how to conduct yourself in a civilized society.

Barry Goldwater