Author Topic: F-35 vs Su-35: NATO Expert Says F-35 Stealth Fighters Would ‘Turn Back’ On Spotting The Russian Flan  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
F-35 vs Su-35: NATO Expert Says F-35 Stealth Fighters Would ‘Turn Back’ On Spotting The Russian Flanker

By
Tanmay Kadam
December 19, 2022

Earlier this month, a senior US official disclosed that Iranian pilots trained in Russia to fly Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E multirole jets and suggested that Iran might begin receiving these fighters within the following year.

White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby on December 9, cited US intelligence assessments to level allegations against Russia of offering Iran “an unprecedented level of military and technical support that is transforming their relationship into a full-fledged defense partnership.”

According to Kirby, Russia and Iran are considering setting up a drone assembly line in Russia to support Moscow’s war in Ukraine, while Russia trained Iranian pilots on the Su-35 fighters.

“These fighter planes will significantly strengthen Iran’s air force relative to its regional neighbors,” Kirby said.

https://eurasiantimes.com/f-35-vs-su-35-nato-pilot-says-f-35-stealth-fighters/
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 12:52:39 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Maybe so.  But our pilots have the distinct advantage of knowing what pronouns to use when talking about enemy pilots. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Yes, and not only possessing proper pronouns, but they can wear lipstick into battle with their tutus beneath their flight suit.

I watched a show years ago that had an Air Force Colonel go on about how much better the Russian jets were than ours.  That went on for the first 55 minutes of the show, and the whole time, I was thinking how far we have fallen behind the Russians, and then he indicated our jets would shoot them from the skies because we could detect them something like 40-50 miles further away than the radar on Russian jets.

Our entire military industrial complex is designed to spend your money on equipment, more equipment, fancier equipment, and the next fancier piece of equipment.  All to defend against an enemy that in reality is NOT a threat.  Hell, they aren't a threat to Ukraine let alone us.  Ukraine is holding their own against an enemy with superior weapons, and a military that numbers five times their own forces.

Bottomline, the sons of Russian families are not coming home because they are dead.  How long does that go on before the Russian people wake up to the UGLY TRUTH?  Their sons are NOT coming home.  And Russia is training hundreds of thousands for a major offensive this coming spring.  When Ukraine slaughters them, what next?  How long before the Russian people wake up to reality? 

This is a repeat of Afghanistan for Russia once more.  They just can't survive the attrition through years.  Russia learned nothing from Afghanistan.  Amazing how history repeats itself.