Author Topic: Elon Musk to resign as Twitter's CEO when he finds someone 'foolish enough' to take job  (Read 414 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 20, 2022 9:14pm EST
Elon Musk says he’ll step down as Twitter CEO when he finds someone ‘foolish enough to take the job’
Musk polled Twitter users Sunday on whether he should step down as CEO

By Bradford Betz FOXBusiness

Elon Musk on Tuesday revealed what it would take for him to formally step down as the head of Twitter. 

"I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job!" Musk tweeted. "After that, I will just run the software & servers team." 

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job! After that, I will just run the software & servers teams.
7:20 PM · Dec 20, 2022

The tweet followed another message from Sunday, polling users whether he should step down as head of Twitter – garnering 57.5% votes in the affirmative. 

Musk promised to abide by the poll results but was silent Monday and whether he planned to follow through with his pledge. 

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/elon-musk-says-hell-step-down-twitter-ceo-when-he-finds-someone-foolish-enough-take-job
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

I've seen some speculation on Twitter that Elon posted the poll just to identify and eliminate bots.  Elon's reply: "Interesting.
"

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
He needs to. As much as I hate to say it, he's angering the very people who will most likely be buying Tesla EV's. If he wants to make a difference he needs to be a power behind the throne type like peter thiel. He's getting sucked into the time waste and human excrement pile that Twitter is and he has much more important jobs to do.