Author Topic: Democrats vote to release six years of Trump’s tax returns  (Read 2033 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Democrats vote to release six years of Trump’s tax returns
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2022, 07:14:25 pm »
So to comply with IRS regulations, the Trumps paid $5.47 million to the IRS in a year where they would owe no tax.  And the IRS was forced to refund them the $5.47 million that they had paid.

This is worded to make it look like the Trumps got a $5.47 million windfall from taxpayers when in reality it was Trump's money to begin with.

Yes... The problem with paying quarterly and reckoning annually. I quit doing it. I would rather pay the fine than to fund Uncle Nanny with interest-free use of my money.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2022, 12:05:35 am »
 December 21, 2022 2:34pm EST
Democrats release report on Trump tax returns, revealing income, taxes paid, IRS audit
Democrats' report did not find evidence of financial crimes or illicit dealings by Trump Organization in its tax preparation or interactions with IRS
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

Report can be seen here
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-release-report-on-trump-tax-returns-revealing-income-taxes-paid-irs-audit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2022, 12:18:52 am »
*YAWN*

Of course they found nothing. He was audited during the campaign, and has largely ceded control since then as president.

Nothing burger, and always was going to be.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2022, 12:30:52 am »
*YAWN*

Of course they found nothing. He was audited during the campaign, and has largely ceded control since then as president.

Didn't MSNBC host Maddow make a fool out of herself by making a big deal of getting a hold of one of his returns only to find that there was nothing negative actually to report?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2022, 12:47:25 am »
Didn't MSNBC host Maddow make a fool out of herself by making a big deal of getting a hold of one of his returns only to find that there was nothing negative actually to report?

Yeah... I seem to recall somebody did that... It's all political theater and entirely useless. When I was rolling pretty high, my income - actual dollars transmitted to my personal accounts - really didn't change very much from when I was hungry...

Something folks may not know, but corporate money is charged 15% in tax only... That is, money going into the corporation... Money going out of the corporation has already been charged that 15%, and in the case of sending it down to me, subject to all the withholdings of any employee... And that money is entirely exposed, because it is beyond any schedule C writeoffs and such... So it is raw funds, already taxed, and entirely exposed to income tax with little relief. Note that the self-employed pay BOTH sides of witholdings to boot.

So guess what? It's stupid to take more than the minimum believable amount as personal income. Way better to leave the money in the corporation - Let the corp by you a truck and a house. Anything that can be purchased by the corporation that can be used as a write off - Well, let the corp own it and you use it.

So what is in the personal income is a bare trickle, generally, and shows no real connection to actual wealth, which is up in the clouds shifting between businesses within the corporate umbrella.

So yeah. Nothing-burger, and always was going to be.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2022, 12:48:20 am »

Yup

It was around 2018 I believe
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2022, 01:07:38 am »
Donald Trump has become the new Emmanuel Goldstein...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2022, 01:42:48 am »
One year my wife had to pay her taxes ahead for some strange reason. I forget what it was called or why we did... it was due to us being married and/or student loans.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2022, 02:23:30 am »
*YAWN*

But the left gets the headline. How many people do you think read beyond “Trump must have done something wrong because they’re investigating his taxes?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2022, 02:48:30 am »
Trump has been falsely hounded and accused for about ten years, and he's guilty because he is relentlessly accused and part of a democrat party lynch mob out to get him.

Democrats have been openly proud of felonies they committed and not being held to account for decades.

Which one is brain dead stooges demanding is guilty, even when falsely accused, and which side do they celebrate their rule of well known criminal histories?  Even siding with our enemies in times of war?
 22222frying pan :chairbang: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2022, 03:25:39 am »
No, they won't.  A Republican committee won't be releasing any Democrat returns.  Some district court judge will block it from happening.

@Hoodat

Yup,that sort of thing is a one-way street.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2022, 03:31:32 am »
But the left gets the headline. How many people do you think read beyond “Trump must have done something wrong because they’re investigating his taxes?”

That's right. That's the value.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2022, 05:16:39 pm »
Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz
·21h

Net worth before running for President:

Trump- $4.5 billion
Obama’s - $3 million
Clinton’s - $480,000

Today:

Trump- $3.2 billion
Obama’s - $70 million
Clinton’s - $120 million

Yet the media wants you to care about Trump’s tax returns?!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien