Author Topic: Remember That Time Biden Sprung Mandela from Jail?  (Read 181 times)

Offline Hoodat

Remember That Time Biden Sprung Mandela from Jail?
« on: December 20, 2022, 07:31:33 pm »
Remember That Time Biden Sprung Mandela from Jail?

AJ Rice  |  12/14/2022

Joe Biden can add great, white, Mandela fabulist to his resume.

Never forget he once again told a whopper of a lie about his mundane political career to make himself seem greater than he is.

“I got stopped when I was a young senator trying to see Nelson Mandela in South Africa,” Biden said unchallenged during a forum broadcast NowThis News. “Afterward he heard, and when he got released, he came to see me in Washington, and he walked up to me [and] said, ‘Thank you.'”

None of that happened. None of it. Joe Biden made it all up. Again.

He has told this particular lie several times over the years, and it got so bad that even the Washington Post’s biased fact-checker ended up calling it “ridiculous” back in 2020.  .  .

https://www.humanevents.com/2022/12/14/remember-that-time-biden-sprung-mandela-from-jail

I always think of LBJ's lie about his grandfather heroically dying at the Alamo which he repeated again and again.  Such false family valor resulted in over 50,000 American deaths on the battlefields of Vietnam.  But LBJ's struggles with the truth do not even come close to Biden's propensity for creating a false history of himself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-