Author Topic: Idiot Leftist Of The Year Nominee No. 4...  (Read 174 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Idiot Leftist Of The Year Nominee No. 4...
« on: December 20, 2022, 04:56:56 pm »
Idiot Leftist Of The Year Nominee No. 4

Derek Hunter
 |  Dec 20, 2022

I wasn’t going to nominate Joe Biden for this award because it seemed unfair. The award should be named in his honor, not something he could win. But he’s just so damn stupid, such a complete fraud, and a complete to-the-bone moron that any list on the subject has to include him.

Still, I would have resisted were it not for the BS story Biden told last week about his dead Uncle Frank. For this lie alone, Joe Biden deserves a nomination.

One thing about Joe Biden is he’s stupid. Another thing is he’s wildly insecure. He’s also incredibly arrogant. Those three ingredients make for stew of destruction that devours reality without mercy. He’s a liar, always has been. Being dumb means he may not know any better, being insecure means he has to lie to make himself look good, and being arrogant means he starts to believe his lies and so they grow even bigger. If the “blob” were a moron it would be a Biden.

So what did Biden’s Uncle Frank do?

“You know, I — my dad, when I got elected Vice President, he said, ‘Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge,’” Biden told a group of real veterans. “He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge. But he said, ‘And he won the Purple Heart.  And he never received it.  He never — he never got it. Do you think you could help him get it?  We’ll surprise him.’ So we got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge. And I remember he came over to the house, and I came out, and he said, ‘Present it to him, okay?’  We had the family there.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/12/20/idiot-leftist-of-the-year-nominee-no-4-n2617314
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 07:47:10 pm by Cyber Liberty »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34