Author Topic: Are FBI And CIA Agents ‘Sheep Dipped’ At Twitter And Other Tech Companies? By: Mark Hemingway  (Read 387 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Are FBI And CIA Agents ‘Sheep Dipped’ At Twitter And Other Tech Companies?
By: Mark Hemingway
December 20, 2022

That so few people are curious about the nexus between intel agencies and Big Tech should be a national scandal.

According to the latest drop of “Twitter Files” from Michael Shellenberger, “As of 2020, there were so many former FBI employees — ‘Bu alumni’ — working at Twitter that they had created their own private Slack channel and a crib sheet to onboard new FBI arrivals.” It appears that Twitter still has 14 employees on the payroll who worked at the FBI and CIA.

The problem isn’t just confined to Twitter. My colleague and Federalist contributor Ben Weingarten recently wrote an article for the New York Post, “Inside revolving door between Democrat Deep State and Big Tech.”

In addition to covering what was happening at Twitter, Weingarten details a broader number of suspicious links between Silicon Valley and U.S. intelligence agencies. Given the near-constant string of deep-state scandals and social media censorship we’ve endured in recent years, a big question we should all be trying to answer right now is, “What exactly are all these spooks doing at tech companies?”

So far, the answer appears to be: “They’re almost certainly up to no good.” After the first batch of “Twitter Files” dropped, it was revealed that Elon Musk fired Twitter Deputy General Counsel James Baker. Prior to going to work at Twitter, Baker was a top lawyer at the FBI from 2014 to 2017. In that capacity, he played a significant role in shepherding FBI’s baseless and illegal Russiagate investigation.

In fact, it’s probably safe to assume one of the reasons Baker exited the FBI was to dodge any accountability for the FBI’s reckless and politically motivated attempt to investigate the president of the United States. Twitter was a pretty soft landing.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/12/20/are-fbi-and-cia-agents-sheep-dipped-at-twitter-and-other-tech-companies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Are FBI And CIA Agents ‘Sheep Dipped’ At Twitter And Other Tech Companies?

It appears that Twitter still has 14 employees on the payroll who worked at the FBI and CIA.

Who probably have Musk's access codes, and access to his calendar.  Why hasn't he eliminated this grave security risk?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Anyone else here wonder how many of these tech companies began life as CIA/FBI cover operations?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone else here wonder how many of these tech companies began life as CIA/FBI cover operations?

Good question.  How more stealthy than disguise yourself as nerd, with no life.   (Nevermind)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

You truly wonder sometimes the way they've had their hooks in since the beginning of most of them.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 06:43:33 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IOW, OUR government was using our tax dollars to influence/compensate tech firms for censoring, labeling, and otherwise interfering with our right to free speech.

Wrap your head around that.

It is a conspiracy to deprive Americans of a fundamental Civil Right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
IOW, OUR government was using our tax dollars to influence/compensate tech firms for censoring, labeling, and otherwise interfering with our right to free speech.

Wrap your head around that.

It is a conspiracy to deprive Americans of a fundamental Civil Right.

Yeah! And that's on top of all the $$$ they siphon out of the treasury to finance their campaigns.

And then we have this for the icing on top!

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1605292454261182464

https://justthenews.com/government/security/twitter-files-reveal-platform-aided-pentagon-propaganda-efforts-abroad?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 09:47:12 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien