Author Topic: Police arrest Al Gore students at gas station…  (Read 401 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Police arrest Al Gore students at gas station…
« on: December 20, 2022, 02:01:28 pm »
Citizen Free Press

James Melville

Just Stop Oil activists vandalise a petrol station. The police then intervene.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1604771215624790016

Online LMAO

Re: Police arrest Al Gore students at gas station…
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 03:25:48 pm »
So what’s going to happen when these activist end up shutting down power, possible life saving power, for thousands, even millions of people
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Police arrest Al Gore students at gas station…
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 06:42:45 am »
So what’s going to happen when these activist end up shutting down power, possible life saving power, for thousands, even millions of people
While the "water protectors" were busy depositing 720 semi loads of garbage in a flood plain protesting the Dakota Access Pipeline, there were three incidents of valves on active pipelines in the region being tampered with.

Yeah, that not only could have made a mess (pipeline operators noticed the pressure changes and shut the lines down), but whoever is depending on that delivery downstream has delays to contend with as well. (They would have been longer if there had been major problems as a result).

I'm not sure what goes on inside the heads of these self-righteous fanatics, but they need a trip to the woodshed.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis