Author Topic: Breaking — Kari Lake election lawsuit is going to trial…  (Read 7932 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Breaking — Kari Lake election lawsuit is going to trial…
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2022, 12:44:20 am »

How does the judge let this fly ?

How can any election official, with a working brain, allow this to happen ?
It could be the Judge simply decided to punt the issue to appeal, so HE would not have to take any responsibility.
Or he could be a Liberal Democrat. Or somebody got to him by bribe or threat. Hobbs

Something screwy is going on. The Judge did NOT say that he disagrees with or disputes any of Lake's evidence and argument which is factual and unimpeachable. His ruling was that he either does not care if it was stolen, or he does not want to get involved in a political mess. His ruling was more of a recusal. Let somebody else deal with it. The Judge was afraid to deal with it. Lake's argument is True, but no proof of 'intent' is a cowardly ruling.

After all, Hobbs was already threatening anyone who would not certify her election of herself. Who knows what other threats she made to force certification. Certify me or I will get revenge is a banana republic method.

Daily Caller

EXCLUSIVE: Katie Hobbs’ Office Threatened County Board With Arrest, Indictment If They Didn’t Certify Results
Story by Arjun Singh • Dec 1
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-katie-hobbs-office-threatened-county-board-with-arrest-indictment-if-they-didnt-certify-results/ar-AA14MQed
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2022, 01:26:18 am »
Yes, our only hope.  I and the rest of the remaining humans have done our best, to no available.  The Shining City on the Hill is no more.

I wish I could find something in that to argue with @Cyber Liberty but I just can't.   8888crybaby  :shotglass:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2022, 01:59:33 am »

Daily Caller

EXCLUSIVE: Katie Hobbs’ Office Threatened County Board With Arrest, Indictment If They Didn’t Certify Results
Story by Arjun Singh • Dec 1
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-katie-hobbs-office-threatened-county-board-with-arrest-indictment-if-they-didnt-certify-results/ar-AA14MQed

I won't be forgetting.  I live in Mohave County.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2022, 02:00:09 am »
I wish I could find something in that to argue with @Cyber Liberty but I just can't.   8888crybaby  :shotglass:

:shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2022, 02:24:34 am »

I won't be forgetting.  I live in Mohave County.
She was openly and blatantly using her office as Secretary of State to literally strongarm, threaten, coerce, and force people to certify her. If Lake had said, "I will have you arrested. I will ruin you!" Nobody would care. Because she doesn't have the power to do that.

When the SoS says certify me or "I will arrest you. I will destroy you!" it had people pissing their pants. And rightly so. Just the threat itself is a crime, regardless of what happened in the election. In fact, it may be a Federal Crime - RICO or some such thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2022, 02:24:41 am »
@Cyber Liberty I know exactly how you feel right now. Illinois used to be a conservative state..then election after election the Dems started gaining power especially in the large cities and their suburbs until they took complete control.. Last year the Dems re-drew the state's political map..now we only have 2 Repub Congressman in the whole state.

Here in the middle of the state it is still conservative but we cannot match the Dem machine in the north...I keep hoping the people in No, Il will reach a point of enough is enough... :crying:

So I know what it is like to be so disappointed and depressed...my beautiful state is now a Dem hellhole waiting for a political savior to turn this state around..... :crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2022, 10:46:01 am »
She was openly and blatantly using her office as Secretary of State to literally strongarm, threaten, coerce, and force people to certify her. If Lake had said, "I will have you arrested. I will ruin you!" Nobody would care. Because she doesn't have the power to do that.

When the SoS says certify me or "I will arrest you. I will destroy you!" it had people pissing their pants. And rightly so. Just the threat itself is a crime, regardless of what happened in the election. In fact, it may be a Federal Crime - RICO or some such thing.

It might have been nice if they had not actually folded.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2022, 02:15:24 am »
Thank you, Friend.  Talk to me.
Katie Hobbs is a passive-aggressive Marie Antoinette. She thinks debating lowly deplorables and testifying in court is beneath her. You do not speak to her, and you will only speak when spoken to, but you do not speak directly to her.

If I recall, wasn't she in the Maricopa counting center election night? That gives every reason for her to be subpoenaed. But I'm guessing she doesn't know anything. Give Hobbs' work history of absenteeism, my guess is Lorick is the power behind the throne, and knows where the bodies are buried.

I have a feeling agents like Lorick have been seeded in election supervisor positions all over the country, and directed from DC. That may be the really big scandal here.

Katie Hobbs is stupid.

Her handlers know she'd get killed in a debate or if she testified in court.

If she is sworn in, AZ will be in the hands of a group of off-screen handlers that we know little aboutl.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2022, 04:45:53 pm »
Katie Hobbs is stupid.

Her handlers know she'd get killed in a debate or if she testified in court.

If she is sworn in, AZ will be in the hands of a group of off-screen handlers that we know little aboutl.

Sort of like Ducey.... :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2022, 08:05:02 pm »
So, the Judge found the election perfect and ruled against Kari Lake.  Time to roll up the Castle drawbridge.

Agree @Cyber Liberty

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2022, 08:07:01 pm »
Agree @Cyber Liberty

I never figured I'd have to do that when I bought this small Castle.   :shrug:

Yet here we are....
I will NOT comply.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2022, 02:22:57 pm »
I talked with neighbor of mine who is a die-hard Trump supporter. 

He simply asked how in the world, after 2020, this mess was allowed to happen.

I don't have a good answer for him.  I wasn't here and was tied up on a great many other things.

I hope to be better informed going forward.

I also see no reason to give up.

The Arizona GOP is a mess from what I can tell.  It is divided and that allows the democrats to win.  Kansas was the same way....look how many democratic governors it has had since 1990 (and Bill Graves was a RINO).  And it is supposed to be a killer red state.

It seems we only have one way to go....up.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2022, 02:26:15 pm »
@Cyber Liberty I know exactly how you feel right now. Illinois used to be a conservative state..then election after election the Dems started gaining power especially in the large cities and their suburbs until they took complete control.. Last year the Dems re-drew the state's political map..now we only have 2 Repub Congressman in the whole state.

Here in the middle of the state it is still conservative but we cannot match the Dem machine in the north...I keep hoping the people in No, Il will reach a point of enough is enough... :crying:

So I know what it is like to be so disappointed and depressed...my beautiful state is now a Dem hellhole waiting for a political savior to turn this state around..... :crying:

The conservative message is more nuanced than the other side.

We DON'T want the government making decisions for us. 

But we are also not addressing the issues. 

And our history isn't so great. GWB was not a conservative and I have a hard time calling him a Republican.

When the GOP finally finds itself and messages well (not manipulate....but message), people will rally. 

That isn't going to happen without a true grassroots effort.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2022, 02:36:58 pm »
That isn't going to happen without a true grassroots effort.

... AND SO... We are right back to the TEA Party again.

Republican rank and file needs to quit being distracted by political messiahs and shiny sh*t, and do the hard, long, work of building an orthodoxy, drawing hard, HARD lines in the sand, and sticking to it... for generations.

That's what you DON'T get with all this populist crap.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2022, 02:38:02 pm »
No more being satisfied with the candy thrown by the clown at the front of the parade...

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2022, 04:40:24 am »
... AND SO... We are right back to the TEA Party again.

Republican rank and file needs to quit being distracted by political messiahs and shiny sh*t, and do the hard, long, work of building an orthodoxy, drawing hard, HARD lines in the sand, and sticking to it... for generations.

That's what you DON'T get with all this populist crap.

Agreed.

First need to clean house.....get it in order....then go to battle.

Right now, the inmates are in charge of the assylum.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2022, 04:41:05 am »
No more being satisfied with the candy thrown by the clown at the front of the parade...

Never was. 

Not all that impressed with the other stuff being thrown. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2022, 08:35:47 am »
Never was. It's usually a lot of the last parade's leftovers anyway...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2022, 11:25:08 am »
Never was. It's usually a lot of the last parade's leftovers anyway...

Yeah I know... But too many are too easily distracted.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2022, 03:22:05 pm »

Being the wrong ethnicity and sex and religious belief, I usually got what was left after the horses passed.
The Republic is lost.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2022, 12:04:31 am »
Being the wrong ethnicity and sex and religious belief, I usually got what was left after the horses passed.

We all got that...it was just packaged differently.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2023, 06:43:58 am »
https://www.simpson4auditor.com/post/maricopa-county-corruption-now-it-s-your-problem-too

Wow....wasn't up on all this.

All the more reason to keep this kind of history in front of us. 

Our state GOP is starting to feel like our Federal GOP.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2023, 07:07:21 am »
https://www.simpson4auditor.com/post/maricopa-county-corruption-now-it-s-your-problem-too

Wow....wasn't up on all this.

All the more reason to keep this kind of history in front of us. 

Our state GOP is starting to feel like our Federal GOP.

Not exactly a shock for people who actually lived in Maricopa for a few decades.  I never could get anybody to give a crap about it.  Still can't.
I will NOT comply.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2023, 10:57:37 pm »
Can't seem to figure out what the game plan is here.