Author Topic: Breaking — Kari Lake election lawsuit is going to trial…  (Read 7964 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Breaking — Kari Lake election lawsuit is going to trial…
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2022, 07:58:25 pm »
You can't have a State Commissioner of Elections -- running, overseeing, and directing, her own election of herself. That is the very definition of banana republic type election corruption. It is a definition of 'insanity'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2022, 08:01:45 pm »
So, the Judge found the election perfect and ruled against Kari Lake.  Time to roll up the Castle drawbridge.

I seen where he moved the goal posts then made a Papal proclamation.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2022, 08:04:07 pm »
So, the Judge found the election perfect and ruled against Kari Lake.  Time to roll up the Castle drawbridge.

Link please!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2022, 08:08:52 pm »
Link please!

BREAKING: Arizona judge rejects Kari Lake's election lawsuit, Lake to appeal

"My Election Case provided the world with evidence that proves our elections are run outside of the law. This Judge did not rule in our favor. However, for the sake of restoring faith and honesty in our elections, I will appeal his ruling," Lake tweeted Saturday

On Saturday, Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake lost her post-midterm election lawsuit against Democrat Governor-elect Katie Hobbs, which alleged Arizona voters were disenfranchised after actions by Hobbs and Maricopa County election officials.

According to local news, in dismissing Lake's case Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson paved the way for Katie Hobbs to be Arizona's next governor, but gave "both sides until Monday for Lake's side to appeal or for Hobbs' side to seek sanctions." Lake tweeted, "My Election Case provided the world with evidence that proves our elections are run outside of the law. This Judge did not rule in our favor. However, for the sake of restoring faith and honesty in our elections, I will appeal his ruling."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-arizona-judge-rejects-kari-lakes-election-lawsuit-lake-to-appeal?utm_campaign=64501
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2022, 08:37:50 pm »
Question: MSM is expecting this to just disappear... what happens if it doesn't?

What makes you think they are expecting it to disappear ?

They certainly are not giving it much air time. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2022, 08:37:58 pm »
From what I can read, the judge took word of the Maricopa county official that testified, even though he admitted to not following state law and even blaming election day voters for the problems.

But then he said that in the secret and illegal off-site counting center, away from any oversight or transparency, they followed all the laws, then proceeded to snow them under with supposed details of how they followed the law.

Sounds like that's all the judge needed to hear to wash his hands of it.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2022, 08:46:01 pm »
From what I can read, the judge took word of the Maricopa county official that testified, even though he admitted to not following state law and even blaming election day voters for the problems.

But then he said that in the secret and illegal off-site counting center, away from any oversight or transparency, they followed all the laws, then proceeded to snow them under with supposed details of how they followed the law.

Sounds like that's all the judge needed to hear to wash his hands of it.

Is of the off-site counting center illegal ?  Really ?

If so, how does this judge justify saying you can do something ILLEGAL....the right way ?????

Un-freaking-believable.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2022, 08:51:28 pm »

If so, how does this judge justify saying you can do something ILLEGAL....the right way ?????

Un-freaking-believable.

That's the issue with challenging elections, is the catch-22. They create an opaque, if not downright illegal operation to count votes, then demand proof they cheated even though they won't let you a mile near it.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2022, 08:53:25 pm »

Un-freaking-believable.

Exactly how things work in banana republics.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2022, 09:31:57 pm »
That's the issue with challenging elections, is the catch-22. They create an opaque, if not downright illegal operation to count votes, then demand proof they cheated even though they won't let you a mile near it.

How does the judge let this fly ?

How can any election official, with a working brain, allow this to happen ?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2022, 09:36:12 pm »

Somebody got to him or his family.

Drawbridge Up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2022, 09:40:26 pm »
Somebody got to him or his family.

Drawbridge Up.

Given the way former Federal police and intelligence operatives are seeding themselves among local and state election agencies, it doesn't surprise me.
The Republic is lost.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2022, 09:42:33 pm »
What makes you think they are expecting it to disappear ?

They certainly are not giving it much air time.

And boom it disappeared.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2022, 09:54:33 pm »
And boom it disappeared.

Just like that.  All of the barriers to Dem cheating are now gone.  Poof!

And the Republican Party is in on it.  We're done.  May as well just switch off all Media, because they are now the Enemy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2022, 10:10:51 pm »

Somebody left a "need I remind you how you got this job" note on his desk.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2022, 10:29:31 pm »
A spirit of lawlessness has taken hold of this country.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2022, 10:41:44 pm »
Arizona Judge Rules Against Kari Lake – Multiple Simultaneous Election Errors and Mistakes, But No Irrefutable Proof of Purposeful Intent

Yes, Judge Peter A Thompson has ruled from the Maricopa Superior Court of Arizona, that success for Mrs. Kari Lake’s lawsuit was contingent upon her being able to prove malicious intent on behalf of the country election officials. [Read 10-page Ruling HERE]

The Maricopa County officials have denied malicious intent and are afforded great benefit of doubt; after all, the election result was duly certified.

Therefore, absent direct evidence of corrupt intent by the election officials, which would require them to make admissions in court, any certified outcome is considered valid.

Additionally, yes there were multiple documented problems with ballots, tabulators and chain-of-custody violations; and yes, there were multiple simultaneous failures which would have impeded accurate voting by the residents of Arizona; however, the Lake campaign could not quantify to a demonstrable certainty, the exact number of votes that were impacted by the simultaneous collapse of voting systems, processes and ballot control standards.

Absent Mrs. Lakes’ ability to scientifically and empirically quantify the exact number of votes impacted, there is no basis for a judgement in favor of the plaintiff.

Lastly, the defendant has requested that Mrs. Lake be punished by the court for attempting to question the certification of the election as validated by her opponent, the court will consider what punishment to impose and proclaim the sanctions after Monday, December 26, 2022.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/12/24/arizona-judge-rules-against-kari-lake-multiple-simultaneous-election-errors-and-mistakes-but-no-irrefutable-proof-of-purposeful-intent/
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2022, 10:44:33 pm »
Arizona Judge Rules Against Kari Lake – Multiple Simultaneous Election Errors and Mistakes, But No Irrefutable Proof of Purposeful Intent

Yes, Judge Peter A Thompson has ruled from the Maricopa Superior Court of Arizona, that success for Mrs. Kari Lake’s lawsuit was contingent upon her being able to prove malicious intent on behalf of the country election officials. [Read 10-page Ruling HERE]

The Maricopa County officials have denied malicious intent and are afforded great benefit of doubt; after all, the election result was duly certified.

Therefore, absent direct evidence of corrupt intent by the election officials, which would require them to make admissions in court, any certified outcome is considered valid.

Additionally, yes there were multiple documented problems with ballots, tabulators and chain-of-custody violations; and yes, there were multiple simultaneous failures which would have impeded accurate voting by the residents of Arizona; however, the Lake campaign could not quantify to a demonstrable certainty, the exact number of votes that were impacted by the simultaneous collapse of voting systems, processes and ballot control standards.

Absent Mrs. Lakes’ ability to scientifically and empirically quantify the exact number of votes impacted, there is no basis for a judgement in favor of the plaintiff.

Lastly, the defendant has requested that Mrs. Lake be punished by the court for attempting to question the certification of the election as validated by her opponent, the court will consider what punishment to impose and proclaim the sanctions after Monday, December 26, 2022.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/12/24/arizona-judge-rules-against-kari-lake-multiple-simultaneous-election-errors-and-mistakes-but-no-irrefutable-proof-of-purposeful-intent/

It's over.  Doesn't matter what our side says, the Democrats now get their way unimpeded.

The AZ Supreme Court will not fix this, it was our only chance.

It's everyone for themselves now, it's Jungle Law.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2022, 10:47:18 pm »
Can't someone simply sue them for not following the law?  It is only when they sue for fraud that these cases get tossed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2022, 10:50:27 pm »
Can't someone simply sue them for not following the law?  It is only when they sue for fraud that these cases get tossed.

Nope.  The New Rule is in effect:  Dems get whatever they want, because blatant cheating is the new normal, and the Republicans lacking a dick won't do a damned thing to stop them.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2022, 10:50:51 pm »
It's over.  Doesn't matter what our side says, the Democrats now get their way unimpeded.

The AZ Supreme Court will not fix this, it was our only chance.

It's everyone for themselves now, it's Jungle Law.

Yes. Indeed.

I am continuing to hope and pray for a miracle.

Lord God Jesus Christ I ask and pray that you stop the evil that keeps prevailing in this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2022, 10:52:50 pm »
Yes. Indeed.

I am continuing to hope and pray for a miracle.

Lord God Jesus Christ I ask and pray that you stop the evil that keeps prevailing in this country.

Yes, our only hope.  I and the rest of the remaining humans have done our best, to no available.  The Shining City on the Hill is no more.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2022, 10:53:19 pm »

They should. Maricopa openly did illegal things and alot of other shenanigans. May not help for '22, but will for '24. Litigate the crap out of them.

I wish somehow out of this would have come to a full transparent and observed recount of Maricopa and examination of the ballots first to see what was really there, rather than just try to throw it out up front.
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2022, 11:19:08 pm »
Time to get the recall petitions printed up.
You may not get rid of Hobbs, but you can still harass her.

So, Cyber...
... are you ready to sign on to that new Continental Congress yet...?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2022, 11:23:10 pm »
Yes, our only hope.  I and the rest of the remaining humans have done our best, to no available.  The Shining City on the Hill is no more.

@Cyber Liberty at least you know you did your best and not many can say that.  Most sit back lazily and figure that others are going to get the job done.

I sincerely hope you and Mrs. Liberty and the kitties have a wonderful Christmas. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.