State Chapters > Arizona

Breaking — Kari Lake election lawsuit is going to trial…

<< < (2/21) > >>

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on December 20, 2022, 04:49:58 pm ---The most important points of Kari Lake's are moving forward, despite The Hill's Rosy Scenario.

The Chain of Custody issue is extremely important because it concerns 350,000 or so problematic ballots.  Whistleblowers from Runbeck have spilled the beans.  That's part of the case still in play.

Hobbs and Richie are going to have to take the witness stand.

--- End quote ---

That's really the part I hoped did get litigated, because that's where the issue lies IMO.

The printer thing won't be easy to prove without some very damning evidence.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on December 20, 2022, 05:46:57 pm ---That's really the part I hoped did get litigated, because that's where the issue lies IMO.

The printer thing won't be easy to prove without some very damning evidence.

--- End quote ---

The problems with the printers is also still in play.  I think they are going to find an IT guy who will testify there was network chicanery concerning the printers.  That's bad on more than one level.  1)  Printers were set to cause the failures, and 2) it was done remotely using the internet.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on December 20, 2022, 04:49:58 pm ---The most important points of Kari Lake's are moving forward, despite The Hill's Rosy Scenario.

The Chain of Custody issue is extremely important because it concerns 350,000 or so problematic ballots.  Whistleblowers from Runbeck have spilled the beans.  That's part of the case still in play.

Hobbs and Richie are going to have to take the witness stand.

--- End quote ---

*please* *please* *please*

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on December 20, 2022, 05:52:12 pm ---The problems with the printers is also still in play.  I think they are going to find an IT guy who will testify there was network chicanery concerning the printers.  That's bad on more than one level.  1)  Printers were set to cause the failures, and 2) it was done remotely using the internet.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:

Polly Ticks:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on December 20, 2022, 05:52:12 pm ---The problems with the printers is also still in play.  I think they are going to find an IT guy who will testify there was network chicanery concerning the printers.  That's bad on more than one level.  1)  Printers were set to cause the failures, and 2) it was done remotely using the internet.

--- End quote ---

Do they get to do additional discovery on this for the trial? 
Surely that's the kind of thing that should be tracked in the system logs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version