Author Topic: Pfizer Countersues Moderna After Being Accused of Stealing Covid Vaccine mRNA Technology  (Read 921 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Leslie Eastman Monday, December 19, 2022

Pfizer Countersues Moderna After Being Accused of Stealing Covid Vaccine mRNA Technology

Meanwhile, Moderna had good results testing an anti-cancer treatment based on mRNA technology.

In August of this year, I reported that Moderna is suing Pfizer and BioNTech for infringing patents that are key to Moderna’s mRNA technology platform that was used to develop the covid vaccine.

In response, Pfizer has now countersued Moderna.

The ongoing legal battle now sees Pfizer and its partner BioNTech reject its rival’s claims it copied the shot.

Pfizer has accused Moderna of rewriting history, and dubbed its lawsuit ‘revisionist history’.

Manhattan-based Pfizer requested from a federal court in Boston that Moderna’s lawsuit be dismissed.

Pfizer and its German partner, BioNTech, fired back at Moderna on Monday in a patent lawsuit over their rival Covid-19 vaccines.

They are seeking dismissal of the lawsuit in Boston federal court and an order that Moderna’s patents are invalid and not infringed.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/12/pfizer-countersues-moderna-after-being-accused-of-stealing-covid-vaccine-mrna-technology/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And when the dust settles, the fattest cats at the table will be the lawyers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Make 'em wait 75 years like the rest of us.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.