Author Topic: White House unable to describe what Kamala Harris is doing on immigration  (Read 272 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 19, 2022 5:34pm EST
White House unable to describe what Kamala Harris is doing on immigration
Migrants have surged to the border as Title 42 policy is set to expire

By Patrick Hauf | Fox News

The White House said Monday that it was unable to describe what Vice President Kamala Harris is doing to address the "root cause" of mass migration to the southern border, one of the major issues in her portfolio.

"I don’t have anything to lay out specifically on what that work looks like," press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said when asked about Harris’s role at a briefing Monday.

Jean-Pierre referred further questions about the vice president's work to her office, which did not respond to a request for comment from Fox News Digital.

A surge of migrants has arrived at the southern border in recent days as Wednesday marks the expiration of the so-called Title 42 policy, a pandemic-era policy under President Donald Trump that called on border agents to turn away migrants at the border as a way of coping with the pandemic. Jean-Pierre insisted last Wednesday that the end of the Title 42 policy does not mean the border is open.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-unable-describe-kamala-harris-immigration

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: White House unable to describe what Kamala Harris is doing on immigration
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 11:09:14 pm »
I'll "describe" what she's doing as absolutely nothing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: White House unable to describe what Kamala Harris is doing on immigration
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 11:16:07 pm »
I'll "describe" what she's doing as absolutely nothing.

Well, yeah.  Neither is her "boss."  And everybody in between.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: