Author Topic: 15 most conservative companies in USA.  (Read 626 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
15 most conservative companies in USA.
« on: December 19, 2022, 09:42:47 pm »

https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/15-most-conservative-companies-in-usa-1095459/

<snipit>
In this article, we discuss the 15 most conservative companies in USA. You can skip our detailed analysis of corporate political orientations in the US and go directly to 5 Most Conservative Companies in USA.

Corporate America has traditionally been politically oriented largely towards the Republican Party given their fiscally conservative values.
==============================================================================

FYI...one op-ed persective
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: 15 most conservative companies in USA.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 10:00:26 pm »
For those who rather skip the article....]

15. Hobby Lobby
14. Wendy's
13. The Mosaic Company
12. Exxon Mobil
11. Conoco Phillips
10. Papa Johns
9. Chevron
8. Cintas
7. Arch Resources
6. Dillards
5. Peabody Energy
4. Reynolds America (Tobacco, not Aluminum)
3. Koch Industries
2. ABC Supply
1. Forbes
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 10:03:52 pm »
For those who rather skip the article....]

15. Hobby Lobby
14. Wendy's
13. The Mosaic Company
12. Exxon Mobil
11. Conoco Phillips
10. Papa Johns
9. Chevron
8. Cintas
7. Arch Resources
6. Dillards
5. Peabody Energy
4. Reynolds America (Tobacco, not Aluminum)
3. Koch Industries
2. ABC Supply
1. Forbes

Good to know.  Thanks for the list @catfish1957
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 11:00:01 pm »
I've never tried Papa John's. Is their pizza any good?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 11:01:35 pm »

We tried them when we first moved down here and that was the last time.  Not a fan, but maybe it was just that particular parlor?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 11:03:12 pm »
I'm really surprised that Chik-fil-A didn't make the list.  They have taken some conservative stances in the past and are closed on Sunday for worship.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2022, 03:24:39 am »
I'm really surprised that Chik-fil-A didn't make the list.  They have taken some conservative stances in the past and are closed on Sunday for worship.
Maybe those are just publicly traded companies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2022, 03:50:01 am »

Better than Dominoes.  But when it comes to pizza, I buy local.  Wish I could find a good Sicilian.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2022, 04:51:24 am »
After reader more in depth, I think the criteria of level of "conservative" was pretty dubious and misleading.

From the article Criteria.....

Our Methodology

For our list of 15 most conservative companies in the USA, we’ve ranked companies based on the percentage of their 2022 election cycle donations that went to the Republican congressional candidates. We’ve sourced the data from Open Secrets, a non-profit organization that tracks corporate campaign-financing and lobbying.

Based on that criteria these companies could have made the list by sending big money to Turdle, Murcowski, Cheney, and Kinzinger.

Bogus, and sorry for not giving this article a proper vetting.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 04:56:43 am by catfish1957 »