Author Topic: ‘I’m Sick Of It’: Laura Ingraham Says ‘Old Turtles’ Partly Responsible For Midterm Results  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m Sick Of It’: Laura Ingraham Says ‘Old Turtles’ Partly Responsible For Midterm Results

Diana Glebova
White House Correspondent
December 18, 2022 12:10 PM ET

PHOENIX, ARIZONA –   Fox News host Laura Ingraham said at Turning Point USA that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell was one of the main factors that led Republicans losing the Senate and called on the GOP to stop criticizing party nominees before elections.

“I’m not going to name names of who, you know, the type of people who kind of trash our candidates, a few months before the elections,” Ingraham said Saturday night, before coughing, “McConnell.”

She then impersonated McConnell, saying, “ah c’mon Laura, that’s not fair. I’m very conservative.”

“You ever get the sense that the old turtles, the old dinosaurs in the GOP … think about what they did in these midterms. You hear about well, ‘the Senate leadership spent all this money, they spent tens of millions of dollars.’ Think about the other stuff they did. You know, they mucked around in New Hampshire supporting the candidate that was not, obviously, going to be the nominee. Bolduc,” Ingraham said.

“The powers that be did not like Blake Masters… They obviously hated Herschel Walker,” she added. “Imagine if we backed our people like they back their people.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/18/laura-ingraham-mitch-mcconnell-old-turtles-midterm-results/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
All Conservtive Media needs to band together and freakin' black list Turdle as the RINO capitulating son of a bitch that he truly is.

I mean freakin' give him the media tar, feather, rail treatment.  They could make this happen, if they tried.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien