Author Topic: Biden marks 50th anniversary of car crash that killed first wife and baby daughter  (Read 638 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden marks 50th anniversary of car crash that killed first wife and baby daughter
by Emily Jacobs, Weekend News Editor
December 18, 2022 09:37 PM

President Joe Biden and his family privately honored his late wife and infant daughter on Sunday to mark the 50th anniversary of the car crash that killed them both.

The 46th president was joined by first lady Jill Biden, his living children, and several grandchildren for a "private family memorial Mass" at St. Joseph on the Brandywine Roman Catholic Church on Sunday, according to the White House. The church is located near the family's Wilmington, Delaware, home.

Following the service, the president, first lady, and other family members were seen carrying wreaths to the grave sites where Neilia and Naomi Biden are buried. The president's late son Beau, who died of brain cancer in 2015, is also buried there.

The 46th president had been married to 30-year-old Neilia for six years when she and 13-month-old daughter Naomi died in a car crash. Neilia was driving Naomi and her sons Beau and Hunter to buy a Christmas tree when their car was broadsided by a tractor-trailer. The two boys, who were 3 and 2 at the time, survived. The crash occurred shortly after Biden was elected to the Senate, and the young lawmaker famously took his oath of office from the hospital room where his sons recovered.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/joe-biden-50th-anniversary-neilia-naomi-car-crash-deaths-wilmington-church
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 02:32:11 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Did he blame the deaths on a drunk driver?
He's still telling that lie, isn't he?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

I'm surprised that St. Joseph on the Brandywine Roman Catholic Church didn't experience thunder, lightening and trembling walls.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wonder if he took Communion?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Did he blame the deaths on a drunk driver?

Joe Biden’s false claim about drunken driver draws renewed scrutiny
You mean did he again slander the sober and innocent truck driver that his wife after running a stop sign/red light drove into his path? That truck drivers life was ruined because of the decades of lies told to cover up what I believe was his wife's suicide.

Offline mountaineer

That truck drivers life was ruined because of the decades of lies told to cover up what I believe was his wife's suicide.
I've heard she was overwrought at the time and thus not driving carefully because Joe was carrying on an affair with "Dr." Jill.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I've heard she was overwrought at the time and thus not driving carefully because Joe was carrying on an affair with "Dr." Jill.
Overwrought I believe is an understatement, when your hubby is shacking up with the now married former babysitter(I think that's right). No I will stick with my belief of suicide, she had all the kids in the car and was damn near successful in killing all of them with her.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 12:03:45 am by GtHawk »

Offline mountaineer

Overwrought I believe is an understatement, when your hubby is shacking up with the now married former babysitter(I think that's right). No I will stick with my belief of suicide, she had all the kids in the car and was damn near successful in killing all of them with her.
Yes, I have a feeling Joe's betrayal led her to contemplate ending it all. My use of "overwrought" was an understatement.