Author Topic: Kari Lake demands Maricopa election officials be 'locked up,' continues to deny election loss  (Read 586 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kari Lake demands Maricopa election officials be 'locked up,' continues to deny election loss
by Heather Hamilton, Social Media Reporter
December 19, 2022 07:51 AM

Defeated Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake called for the election officials of Maricopa County to be “locked up” as she continues to deny last month's election result.

While speaking at Turning Point USA’s America Fest in Phoenix on Sunday, Lake defended her denial of the midterm election results that saw her lose to Democrat Katie Hobbs.

Lake said she identifies as a “proud election-denying deplorable.”

She also accused the media of attacking former President Donald Trump, saying they "want to drag him through the mud." The defeated Lake then performed a crude gesture to members of the media in attendance.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/kari-lake-demands-maricopa-election-officials-locked-up
“These people are crooks, they need to be locked up,” Lake said of the Maricopa County election officials.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

The Washington Examiner continues to deny election fraud.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
...continues to deny election loss...

Just as she damned well should be!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just as she damned well should be!

Agree....

I think she is close to having 100% proof that Hobb's margin of victory was fraudulent.  And as far as election officals being locked up?  They'd better damned be sure that Hobbs does or doesn't belong in that Perp Walk too.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.