Author Topic: A 16,000-ballot discrepancy in Arizona? Another chip falls for Kari Lake  (Read 873 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 18, 2022
A 16,000-ballot discrepancy in Arizona? Another chip falls for Kari Lake
By Monica Showalter

Fresh from a court victory granting her the right to examine a random sample of Arizona's ballots from its skeezy midterm election, Kari Lake has managed to notch another advance in her quest to halt the obviously fraudulent election of her Democrat rival, Katie Hobbs.

According to Just The News, citing the results of a public records request from America First Legal Foundation:

Recently disclosed internal communications between top election officials in Arizona's Maricopa County in the immediate aftermath of Election Day reveal that they struggled to reconcile a discrepancy of almost 16,000 in outstanding ballot totals. 

Prior to a Maricopa County press conference with Board of Supervisors Chair Bill Gates and Recorder Stephen Richer on Nov. 10, Richer sent an email to Elections Director Scott Jarrett, Gates and others about a significant discrepancy between the county's estimated remaining ballot totals and the number reported by the secretary of state's office. 

"Unable to currently reconcile SOS listing with our estimates from yesterday," Richer wrote, showing that Maricopa County estimated having 392,000 ballots left to be counted, while the secretary of state's website said there were 407,664 ballots left. 

"So there's a 15,000 difference somewhere," Richer said, although the discrepancy cited was closer to 16,000. 

The recorder's office did not provide comment on the ballot discrepancy by publication deadline.

Who is Richer? It's a significant question because Richer is nominally a Republican, who ran for the recorder's office and won on an electoral integrity platform in 2020.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/a_16000_ballot_discrepancy_in_arizona_another_chip_falls_for_kari_lake.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: A 16,000-ballot discrepancy in Arizona? Another chip falls for Kari Lake
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 08:47:18 pm »

Final tabs were 

Hobbs- 1,287,891
Lakes- 1,270,774

Diff. 17,114

A 16K discrepancy?  Just think, if Lakes  can get another 10-15K voters that will testify under oath in Hobb's GOP heat map were disinfranchsed by long waits invoked by Hobbs intetenional fraud?  And had to leave due to lines?

This could get wild.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 10:35:26 pm »
There is a hope they were paying better attention this time... Not so easy to pull a fast one when folks are looking for it.

Any truth in that @Cyber Liberty ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 03:23:05 pm »
There is a hope they were paying better attention this time... Not so easy to pull a fast one when folks are looking for it.

Any truth in that @Cyber Liberty ?

The GOP had a ton of observers in November.  And now there are whistleblowers from inside the machine.  The chance for justice is much better this go round.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 03:26:20 pm »
The GOP had a ton of observers in November.  And now there are whistleblowers from inside the machine.  The chance for justice is much better this go round.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 03:28:33 pm »

It's amost like Lake set a trap.  Project Veritas would be jealous.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2022, 04:54:55 pm »

That is exactly what I wanted to hear.
 :yowsa: 888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2022, 07:17:30 pm »
The hearing for Dismissal is now over.  The Judge has taken it under advisement, and promises a quick decision.  Only God now knows what it will be.

Gotta win this round.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: