Author Topic: Job Gains This Year Overstated by 1.1 Million, Philadelphia Fed Reveals  (Read 273 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
...According to the regional central bank’s second-quarter “Early Benchmark Revisions of State Payroll Employment” report (pdf), researchers’ estimated employment changes that occurred between March and June were different in 33 states and the District of Columbia compared to the data published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

During this period, Philadelphia Fed researchers found that there were higher adjustments in four states, lower changes in 29 states and the nation’s capital, and lesser revisions in the remaining 17 states. This included a 4.1 percent drop in payroll employment in Delaware and a 1.2 percent decrease in jobs in New Jersey.

As a result, employment gains might have been overcounted by more than 1.1 million...

https://gellerreport.com/2022/12/philadelphia-fed-job-gains-this-year-overstated-by-1-1-million-it-was-only-10k.html/
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: Job Gains This Year Overstated by 1.1 Million, Philadelphia Fed Reveals
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 08:55:18 pm »
You mean Biden would direct his crooked agencies to falsify econ data to help dimocrats get elected?

Imagine that......

I really hope we get an honest update on the CPI too.....

There is zero honesty coming anywhere in Pedo Joe's shop
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.